Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1 Hour Knocking 9 New Custies (-:

WCF

Help Support WCF:

crystalview

decided to go knockin tonite for 1 hour on estate were i got a new door the other day and picked up 9 new custies total £75 .

Dont care wat anybody says knocking is the way forward.

that is amazing /emoticons/wink.png

and yepp it is the way forward mate /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png

im going on sunday to door knock from 2-8 /emoticons/smile.png im gonna make sure i dont mess about either

yeah im gonna do 6 till 7 knocking every night and 2 till 6 sat from now on i think .. extra work allways helps /emoticons/wink.png

yeah im gonna do 6 till 7 knocking every night and 2 till 6 sat from now on i think .. extra work allways helps /emoticons/wink.png
You do that you'll be getting a lot

Of new business each week....

i average out approx 6/7 a week from website and on the job queries so the extra door knocking will get me flying..soon be on my milestone 500 new custies for this year B)

i average out approx 6/7 a week from website and on the job queries so the extra door knocking will get me flying..soon be on my milestone 500 new custies for this year B)
How many are you on ATM? How long you been going??

Jeez 500 new custies in 1 yr that's a tremendous amount of new work .

I puck up 2 new bungalows today 1 for £10 and 1 for £12

I'm going knocking every weekend from now on too it must be something in the air lol .

I have only puck up 93 new customers this past 6 months that I have retained .

Jeez 500 new custies in 1 yr that's a tremendous amount of new work .

I puck up 2 new bungalows today 1 for £10 and 1 for £12

I'm going knocking every weekend from now on too it must be something in the air lol .

I have only puck up 93 new customers this past 6 months that I have retained .
funny thing is i never really lose any maybe 1 or 2 a month but i have 2 lads that work for me that are geordies and have the gift of the gab ,, could sell sand to the iraq,s them 2 :rolleyes:

funny thing is i never really lose any maybe 1 or 2 a month but i have 2 lads that work for me that are geordies and have the gift of the gab ,, could sell sand to the iraq,s them 2 :rolleyes:
I keep dumping all the messers and the not today its going to rain brigade .

I keep dumping all the messers and the not today its going to rain brigade .
lol im a proper tight ass and keep em all as wages in my pocket are better than in theres even if they do mess a little , they all pay you cash at one point

im going on sunday to door knock from 2-8 /emoticons/smile.png im gonna make sure i dont mess about either

i did /emoticons/sad.png but i was lazy

i got to get working customers asap mate /emoticons/smile.png

same here i used to canvass all the time at the beggining but just lost the spark and found sitting at home on a night better ... but that gets you no-were

so custies beware i may be coming to your door very sooooooooooon .. gonna be the new canvass /emoticons/ph34r.png ..

crystal i only got 145 customers and its been nearly 6 months /emoticons/sad.png lol
sounds to me like you have your **** wedged in the sofa watchin simpsons and swiggin cuppas too much /emoticons/tongue.png

Latest Posts

Back