Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tecbuk Scrubbing Pad Review

Belfastcleaning

Product Name: tecbuk scrubbing pad

Where to get it:wfp-brush.co.uk

Your rating out of 10: 10

I hate when I come across bird muck that just won't come off with the brush, then you wonder what am I going to do!! Scrub more.. Still won't come off.. Before I had tried using the brush stock but it's not easy.

With the scrubbing pad you can flip you brush around, use the scrubbing pad, and the muck is away in seconds.

It has been great help for me at times and I'm very happy with it. I'd recommend to anyone, and if you ever had problems trying to get wee specks of dirt off scrubbing with your brush, then the tecbuk scrubbing pad will sort it.

There's not much else to say but I'm happy to answer any questions..

Again with the tecbuk products the quality, price and customer service is 100%

Photos:View attachment 1062View attachment 1063View attachment 1064View attachment 1065

View attachment 729

View attachment 730

View attachment 731

View attachment 732

Nice review again BC, I had a feeling that this would be much more usable than the scraper would I be right.

Well I would prefer to use the scrub pad rather than the scraper. Both work but the scrub pad is easier to get to the glass

I'll put a few pics up later today deno

I sometimes use this when required.

ReachAround_In_use_125.jpg

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/doodlebug-swivel-pad-holder.html

Or without the pad holder with a plasctic scraper attached to the reach-around instead.

Well I would prefer to use the scrub pad rather than the scraper. Both work but the scrub pad is easier to get to the glass

I'll put a few pics up later today deno
Thanks Belfast

Product Name: tecbuk scrubbing pad

Where to get it:wfp-brush.co.uk

Your rating out of 10: 10

I hate when I come across bird muck that just won't come off with the brush, then you wonder what am I going to do!! Scrub more.. Still won't come off.. Before I had tried using the brush stock but it's not easy.

With the scrubbing pad you can flip you brush around, use the scrubbing pad, and the muck is away in seconds.

It has been great help for me at times and I'm very happy with it. I'd recommend to anyone, and if you ever had problems trying to get wee specks of dirt off scrubbing with your brush, then the tecbuk scrubbing pad will sort it.

There's not much else to say but I'm happy to answer any questions..

Again with the tecbuk products the quality, price and customer service is 100%

Photos:View attachment 1062View attachment 1063View attachment 1064View attachment 1065
Is there a scrub pad that sticks on there?

the scrub pad is on in the pics, you can get replacement self adhesive scrubbers from tecbuk.. id say it will last a good while before needing replaced

the scrub pad is on in the pics, you can get replacement self adhesive scrubbers from tecbuk.. id say it will last a good while before needing replaced
i see, i thought that was velcro, lol
What's it made from?

Thanks for the review Peter.

Den it is Velcro, the heavy duty type – just replace the Velcro when you need to. It’s attached to laser cut stainless steel, which should last years (if you don’t lose it). I will put one in with your brushes at no extra charge.

Richard

Maybe true as not tried richards scrub pad yet....

a bit toooo big i think.. you couldnt keep that on permanent, also it would not have the scrubbing power the scrub pad does

Thanks for the review Peter.

Den it is Velcro, the heavy duty type – just replace the Velcro when you need to. It’s attached to laser cut stainless steel, which should last years (if you don’t lose it). I will put one in with your brushes at no extra charge.

Richard
Thats great Richard, thank you very much, i appreciate that...

I'd probably put something right round that steel and then attach the pad- wouldn't fancy the steel catching the glass by mistake etc

It is better to have a 1mm overlap with the Velcro, even though the stainless steel pad has rounded and smooth edges, it’s always better to be safe.

I did test the stainless steel pad by trying to scratch/mark the glass and it didn’t do it, hence it’s laser cut as opposed to other rough cutting methods.

Richard

Latest Posts

Back