Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Glasses

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I was told when I was younger I should be wearing them all the time....

Neeed less to say I never wore them, Now I cant drive for more than 5 mins without getting a head ache or sore eyes.

Its been getting worse lately, Im going to look like a right geek with specs on lol

I was told when I was younger I should be wearing them all the time....

Neeed less to say I never wore them, Now I cant drive for more than 5 mins without getting a head ache or sore eyes.

Its been getting worse lately, Im going to look like a right geek with specs on lol
My lad was told same mate, he was referred to hospital few weeks back cos he won't listen to his mum and dad either lol.
Just wear em for essentials like driving and reading mate.

Got an appointment for sat morning. Contacts wont work for me, my hand are black all the time, even when I clean them there still black lol.

Laser eye surgery?

I am practically blind in my left eye, just see blurs, I wore a patch an everything as a kid (the horror) nothing worked, even glasses don't work at all, which means eye surgery won't work either as apparently the brain has shut that eye down a long time ago.

But my right eye is brilliant.

Laser eye surgery?

I am practically blind in my left eye, just see blurs, I wore a patch an everything as a kid (the horror) nothing worked, even glasses don't work at all, which means eye surgery won't work either as apparently the brain has shut that eye down a long time ago.

But my right eye is brilliant.
My left eye is the same mate. Its just blurry when i look out of it. I cant read out of it no matter how close the lettering is

My left eye is the same mate. Its just blurry when i look out of it. I cant read out of it no matter how close the lettering is
Might sound weird but if you look at your eye in the mirror in the morning when u jut woke up, do you noticed the eye is closed a bit more than the other, and that the movement is slightly delayed?

the laser treatment can go horribly wrong i heard... its a gamble ?

thats what i heard ... correct me if am wrong

Might sound weird but if you look at your eye in the mirror in the morning when u jut woke up, do you noticed the eye is closed a bit more than the other, and that the movement is slightly delayed?
Im not sure to be honest, My left eye is slightly lazy (squint) I thought thats what was wrong with it?

Im not sure to be honest, My left eye is slightly lazy (squint) I thought thats what was wrong with it?
Yer lazy is the same as mine. Laser won't be much use to you then in afraid.

Did they get you wearing a patch n stuff when u was a kid?

Yer lazy is the same as mine. Laser won't be much use to you then in afraid.

Did they get you wearing a patch n stuff when u was a kid?
I was ment to but refused lol.

I was at the optians earlier. he told me that my left has practicaly shut down. My brains stopped using it. I was sat there like WTF? lol. How de we fix it?

It takes time to get the brain to start using it again, im told. Basicly im going to need my lense changed my my glasses a lot. I think he seen pound signs the minute I walked in the door

Back