Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neil

Door Knocking

Dodger

What you going to sya when a lad answers the door? lol

Hello sweetie

CNS-southwest

If its a women : how ya doin

If its a bloke: alright mate, windows?

crystalview

KNOCK KNOCK ,,sorry to disturb you (flyer pushed in hand) my names _____ im your local window cleaner

and was calling tonite to see if you have a window cleaning

YES ok no problem are you happy with there work YES/NO just keep the flyer just incase

NO is it sumthing your interested in having done and do you have a conservatory (then chuck a quick price in) giving them the we clean sills frames ect dribble..

IT ALLWAYS WORKS FOR ME :ph34r: :ph34r:

doug atkinson

You can build a run within a month if you do it right but it's not all down to canvassing !

harunh

You can build a run within a month if you do it right but it's not all down to canvassing !

canvassing is the key for newbies :)

crystalview

canvassing is the key for newbies :)

YUUUUUUP 45mins knocking tonite 11 new custies , then went home as tooo cold :D back tomorrow tho as only knocked 10% off the estate :ph34r:

harunh

Ctystalview it looks like your area is crying out loud for window cleaners,, ull surely get 80-100 if u do 90% of the estate thats left? Seen az u got 11 customers out of 10% lol

CNS-southwest

Crystal - that is some great results on canvassing mate, well done

JDMW

hi guys i did my first canvas today and i was cacking my self. said the sorry to bother you, i was wondering if you needed a window cleaner and every single one said no. i asked if they had one and they said no i do me own. think i picked a bad area. ive seen a nice part of town where the homes are worth well over 600k, think i might get some joy there :D

CNS-southwest

The more expensive areas are harder.

Rather than starting by apologizing, instead be a bit more chirpy and try

Hi, I've just started cleaning a few of your neighbours windows and came to see if I could give you a quote.

JDMW

Might try, hello, i was in the area cleaning round the corner from here and i was wondering if you needed a window cleaner ( show Pearlie whites lol )

the first lot of houses are always nerve racking i think, but as time goes on its like a routine.

CNS-southwest

Sound ideal mate but defo try and avoid starting with an apology.

Maybe try dropping some flyers a few days before hand and maybe sticking a small poster in the local corner shop aswell.

Make sure your dressed smart casual, fresh shave an a bit if aroma :)

JDMW

i have 300 fliers done out in black and white which i hear is just as good as colour, i will slip them in selected roads and then go back on fri and say something like hello just wondering if you got the window cleaning flier. they say yes. i say is it the kind of thing your interested in? and go from there.

swas

smile show your sugar puff teeth, let out a fart, be freindly, got them hooked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , if its a sexy female scratch your crotch, new customer.

JDMW

If i scratch my crotch they will think i got stds lol as for sugar puff teeth there now more p38 with all the fillings lol

harunh

Lol swas now i know why ur always looking to buy rounds... Cos u got no luck canvassing scratching ! Lmaooo and i try and go for average housee not to posh and not to poor :)

M.K Cleaners.co.uk
Lol swas now i know why ur always looking to buy rounds... Cos u got no luck canvassing scratching ! Lmaooo and i try and go for average housee not to posh and not to poor :)

You never fail to amuse me lol

John B
smile show your sugar puff teeth' date=' let out a fart, be freindly, got them hooked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , if its a sexy female scratch your crotch, new customer.[/quote']

Love the sugar puff teeth bit!

John

CNS-southwest
smile show your sugar puff teeth, let out a fart, be freindly, got them hooked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , if its a sexy female scratch your crotch, new customer.

And if they say no.......sh it. Through the letter box lol

JDMW

well i dumped about 3 streets worth of fliers today, give it till fri or a rainy day and ill go knock and see what happens.

CNS-southwest
pis* through the letterbox :P then ahvea dog come up lmaooo

Don't worry H, the dog won't find yours so you'll be fine lol

swas

jdmw let me know where you dropped flyers off and i will do the knocking for you, cheers :D:D:D:ph34r:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.