Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neil

Door Knocking

JDMW

what about if there a pain in the rear end, they call you to say u missed a bit and to say i can see smears?? ppl like this can ruin you in a matter of seconds.

crystalview

Smile and crack on its upto them if they wanna leave but i never get complaints just pain in the butts

crystalview

Crystal do u ssk to speak to the manager wen u fone up

I ask for the administrator if none then the manager if not then the secertary

crystalview

yes the person who does all the admin work lol

Lol nice one H

crystalview

But why wud they be in charge of it , shud be manager 1st

Yes but managers are busy people thats why admin deal with it then forward onto manager

harunh

They take the pee tho id rather speak to the manager but you must be doing right if your gaining work from it wel dun mate

Luffy

Office manager is the way forward. They are usually women who are just doing admin work so are happy to speak with a window cleaner haha!

JDMW

got offered some office work this week from another windy, down side was i dont have a pole that reaches 42 foot. most i can reach is 32. was apparently 5 hours worth of work aswell :( bit gutted.

JDMW

lol just bought a new pole last week so no chance till summer. im looking at a van now as ive been working from an impreza for a year after my last van blew up.

CNS-southwest
lol just bought a new pole last week so no chance till summer. im looking at a van now as ive been working from an impreza for a year after my last van blew up.

Haha nice

JDMW

its a phoenix pole, there pretty good to be honest and worth there value for the price.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.