Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Yoo Hoo...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

"Can you leave my windows this week." Ok when do you want them cleaned? "Next time you're round." Are they still clean from last time? "Err, the dog's barking and she gets ups."

If she comes that one again, she's on my ignore list. That'll make her think! Oh, and she's one of them who don't like wfp.

Try and find someone else to clean ya windows for £7 love, cus you won't!

Customer is always right don't you know....You will get that alot now christmas in comming up and for some folk times are getting hard.

i have had a few this month, please leave till after the bad weather or come back in spring, just dump now becasue if you dont you will put up with the **** for ever

Don't cut of your nose to spite your face as the saying goes. So ppl are just like that so just charge extra for a first clean again next time /emoticons/biggrin.png

I always charge extra for the first clean. If I'm cleaning a £10 property, I will charge £20 for the first clean. Don't have any issues from customers. I just tell them I will be there longer on the first visit.

there are some that are genuine customers who just don't want the windows cleaned in winter. When your round is full in the summer, sometimes these genuine ones can ease the pressure a bit when you can't do everyone as the days are shorter and weather is usually at its worst.

If they have given trouble before, just take this as them dumping you nicely. I have found the majority never give you a call when spring starts as they promise they will. I have knocked on the doors of a couple of these customers in spring and got a load of new excuses - nephew/grandson is doing them etc. Don't bother now.

Back