Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Youtube

Belfastcleaning

Woke up this morning to the sound of Japanese people talking...

My youngest, 2, wakes up and comes into our room and lifts the misses iPhone, then goes back into his bed.. He knows how to get onto YouTube, and watches fireman Sam and peppa pig, but he also watches them in different languages.. I think it's funny as!!

Last week, we woke up at 4:30 to him crying.. Mommy phone boken!! Lol the battery run done on him lol

My daughters 18 months and she opens up this kiddies app on the mrs phone and plays it. She knows how to unlock her iPhone. It's crazy what she's learnt to do already!! Everyday she surprises me. In awe!!

At 16 months my little girl couldn't talk, but she in her own way managed to explain to my mrs that she had to go onto Ebay to buy her a Hello kitty scooter. My mrs replied that she didn't have any money, my daughter immediately grabbed my wallet. /emoticons/biggrin.png then kept pointing at the computer and saying no untill facebook came up then smiled and clapped quite excitedly. My mrs sells jewelery on Facebook and she knows that's how mummy gets money lol. Apart from my wallet.

Kids are amazing! It's incredible the way they find ways of communicating!! My daughters picking up words fast now!! We need to watch what we are saying which is a lot harder than you think!! I must admit I am trying to teach her to say something's for my own amusement!! Nothing bad just quoted from movies things like that! Very funny!!

Back