Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Had A Customer Warn Me Not To Clean In The Rain

harunh

She was due today and she texted me first thing in the morning saying : please do not clean the windows if your due today , wait till the rain has stopped for afew days or till next month thanks

i text back saying : hi windows cleaning in the rain doesnt make a difference, we offer a guarantee to our customers that when cleaning in the rain and they are not happy they can call us within 24 hours and we will call out and redo them again for free if they are not satisfied. then i said if you dont want them doing then i will have to take you off my books or switch you to 8x weekly instead of 4x weekly

then she goes change to 8weks through the winter months till april next year . so i will expect u in december thanku

lol

Why did you change her. Why not just miss her out & do her next time she's due & keep her on 4 weeks. Can't see what diference 8 weekly makes.

lol i got 150 customers izactly mate : here how it is :

8 weekly : 9 customers

4 weekly: 135

2 weekly: 6 customers

aslong as less then 10% of my customers are 8 weekly i dont mind /emoticons/smile.png

No I take a shower /emoticons/biggrin.png

And no if the weather is that bad I stay indoors in the warm

I wouldnt have offered 8 weekly either. We used to do it but we are just to busy now. Its difficult to manage because it makes you late and early to customers, so we we only offer 4 wekly now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ill be offering 4,6 n 8 and see how it works for me.

H - why would you change her to 8 weeks??? Makes no sense at all??

Thanks

Dave

Ppl that dont like em in the rain mayaswell get it dun 8 weekly instead of going of ma round lol

when i started off i offered 4 weeks and then people wanted to go 8 weeks, which is fine, but by the time i get to get its is more like 10/11 weeks as they are not a priority,

best thing to offer is 5 or 6 week and that is all

H lad dont give them a option its your business id have rather took her of the book the weirdo.

if i washed your car on a fine day and it rained the next what you gunna do about it its all bullsh1t this with custys dont put up with it;)

H lad dont give them a option its your business id have rather took her of the book the weirdo.

if i washed your car on a fine day and it rained the next what you gunna do about it its all bullsh1t this with custys dont put up with it;)
The customer is the one with the money. You are the one who wants to get the money off them. Acting like some hard man who's not going to put up with this bull just indicates to me you have missed the point. THEIR money, YOUR pocket. Get it now?

lol u can choose ya customers when u have enough income coming in... but at the moment i gotta be careful /emoticons/smile.png

Back