Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quote This...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuffers

I usually clean just the house on this job. Anyway he wants his swimming pool windows and roof cleaning. It's in a right mess tbf.

I don't really want to do the job if I'm honest. One side of the pool I would have to do the roof off the ladder which will be time consuming.

I've given him my price and he refused it.

So how much would you quote?

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

Yeah I would charge £150.00. Not costing you anything on petrol driving around... just time and pure water used. I recon it will take 6hrs tops,

Spray some hard service cleaner like virosol all over it connect to the outside tap scrub nice and clean then connect the pure water up to finish looks mornings work to me /emoticons/biggrin.png

i would say £150-£200 myself, about 4 hours work there, not all day unless he wants insides doing!

I would deep clean the exterior of that including roof for no less than £600. To give an accurate quote I would have to see it first also do a risk assessment.

/emoticons/biggrin.png jog on matey not you the customer... what numpty is going to clean a pool enclosure that size for just £50 :lol:

If one bloke can do that in a day properly then that would be good going indeed /emoticons/biggrin.png

yer right,... also the roof as we have been told is filthy /emoticons/biggrin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back