Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Tried The New Phoenix Range For Facelift?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ive got one. Brilliant pole, The only bad point is the top section. If you have it fully extended its a bit wonky. I only the top section out about 3/4 and it works a treat

Is the finish like that of the Gardiner pole?

By the way I use Gardniers poles, but looking for another. Have you got the fiber glass or mixed fiber?

Is the finish like that of the Gardiner pole?

By the way I use Gardniers poles, but looking for another. Have you got the fiber glass or mixed fiber?
Not sure, I dont think it is though It has a checkerd effect to it. ITs 50/50

How about the finish, does it come off easy (like the ionics poles did)?
One of the things I do like about it is the finish. I may not be to everyone's liking though. Its smooth if you run your hand along it but its bummpy at the same time. Does that make sense to you lol?

One of the things I do like about it is the finish. I may not be to everyone's liking though. Its smooth if you run your hand along it but its bummpy at the same time. Does that make sense to you lol?
Yeah, my wife feels the same way... Yeah I know what you mean dude.

Gardiners all the way , facelift has been going for ages... So why cgoose them now? Lol

Not everyone is die hard Gardeners H. There's a lot of quality poles out there, Why just stick to the one make?
Yeah that what I used to think "Gardiners all the way"... at the end of the day these wfp companies don't owe us anything so why not give another company a try... Haven't had facelift before used to be ionics, Gardner for the past 12 months but now want to try other poles, just wanted to know if many have tried (facelift) poles and there thoughts on the new pole range.

Even if it was the same price as gardiners I'd give them a go, Gardiners are good but still have their faults. Think my next pole will be an Elite.

Latest Posts

Back