Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much quicker is water fed pole compared to squeegee?

Jackie

Hello,

Assuming, using squeegee, applicator and ladders that I do about 3 houses an hour at say £8 a house, how much difference is there in earnings if I convert to ladder less water fed pole system?

Slow at first as with anything new but after a few months you'll do them in half the time and not feel as tired as when going up ladders

£10 plus for a 2 to 3 bed house lol i know what they would say to me if i quoted that ha.

from the vids ive seen it looks slow going.

maximus how do you find that backpack?i was thinking about one of these for some houses i have with daft balconys.

They slow down for a video,having done most of my round with ladders for years and then converting them over to wfp I know how much quicker it is for me,I been able to take on more customers without dropping quality of work, with backpacks its handy to have a fold up trolley to save your back.

Same here in the west of Scotland, about £1 a window is about average in my area. It varies across the country, but so does the cost of living, a window cleaner in London may charge £15 for what I might charge £5 but there rent and all that stuff will be three times dearer as well, so not really making allot more money when you take that into consideration.

That's why I think an on-line forum is probably not the place for a 'how much should I charge?' post, everyone's answers are going to be different.

Latest Posts

Back