Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP and water usage

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nearlyclean

We have touched on this subject in other posts, but for most of us this is an important subject and worthy of its on thread. I am always working to use less water without comprising the cleaning and reducing the amount of water we use a day can have real knock on affects like less fuel used in traveling smaller work van resin last longer if on a water meter this will have big impact on your bill from the water board.

I like to see how others tackle the balance between water consumption and a quality clean.

I roughly use about 180 l a day or clean about 20 3/4 bed semi houses

I don't have a controller on my system and just rely on a tap and the shut off switch on my pump to control the water flow,I use 6mm microbore hose and fan jets on my brush.my pump is shureflow 4.5 l per minute.

Ricolay when you multiply that by 10,you cleaning about 30 houses with 500 l and there are a lot of variables to consider like how often there cleaned and how dirty,I been working on my technique of how I clean the window,I work with a trolley system out the back of my estate too and trying to reduce the amount of water I carry around.I attached my tap to the bottom of my pole with jubilee clips and seems to the most effecient place for my to have it

Latest Posts

Back