Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ladder Fatality

was it also 4 years ago, YES

Does it also take 4 years to go through the motions and court proceedings to come to a final conclusion, YES!

Did the HSE only just release this information last Friday? YES! (LINK)

/emoticons/tongue.png

So what is your view of wearing head protection when using ladders then Impact43?

So what is your view of wearing head protection when using ladders then Impact43?
Maybe just a thinking cap!

Side Note -----

I am just the "tech" guy, so don't expect any official statement from me! /emoticons/smile.png

OK just your personal view as you work for a H&S training company. :rolleyes:

Would also like an official statement from the company boss if he/she would like to comment on the subject /emoticons/biggrin.png

I don't have a view on it! I just make emails and our Facebook page look pretty.

I'm not involved in the politics side of things! /emoticons/smile.png

Yep but you don't hear about all the other deaths as HSE only deal with companies as they have a legal obligation to report any incidents resulting in death or injury. :rolleyes:

4 years???. People do love bringing up stuff about ladders on here. Rears its ugly head again. Get a bit fed up with it now. I'm careful & use correct procedure & do not need training to climb a ladder so no matter how many times someone puts another 1 up I will carry on regardless.

It's an important subject and yes I would like to hear about wfp incidents as well.

4 years???. People do love bringing up stuff about ladders on here. Rears its ugly head again. Get a bit fed up with it now. I'm careful & use correct procedure & do not need training to climb a ladder so no matter how many times someone puts another 1 up I will carry on regardless.
I agree posh .

I'm sick to the back teeth of listening to this bloody H&S mumbo jumbo

There is now a H&S section chaps so maybe put related posts in there and people can read them or not.

There is also a place for advertisements for services rather than scare mongery ie this thread!

It's an important subject and yes I would like to hear about wfp incidents as well.
I agree but don't need it rammed down our throat every time there's an accident. I very much doubt on a car forum they post every time there's a car accident. Accidents will always happen unfortunately.

There is now a H&S section chaps so maybe put related posts in there and people can read them or not.

There is also a place for advertisements for services rather than scare mongery ie this thread!
Good idea.

Back