Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Rubber brass ends

Guest Purus

Hi, does anyone use the brass ends for the rubbers to hold them in place. I have not before but tried them to try holding the rubber in place a little better, but it seems to make it more difficult, and a real struggle to get them on and off!

You bend the end of the channel to clamp the rubber in place. We don't use anything, I used to use the plastic ones you can get from unger, and have tried the brass ones before, but we use the generic unger squeegee, which two fangs that grip the rubber in the middle, so not really any need for dog ending or end clips.

Guest colinvansmith

I always used pulex aluminium, extremely light, good value for money and they are clamped in the middle so need for ends or dog earing. I've never been a fann of the brass squeegees way to heavy i find they give me a sore wrist

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ad Blocker Detected

Please disable your ad blocker

Our forum relies on ads to pay for the servers and our time maintaining and running the forum.

Sadly running a forum like this is not free, and due to our popularity, we need servers that can handle the amount of traffic and resources our forum uses.

If you do not wish to see ads on our site, please consider supporting the forum with a membership subscription.

Accept