Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Cleaning

thats the upkeeper guttervac ,its very powerfull but weighs a tonne , it even has a self drive to get it on and of a trailer ,there very expensive , also the diameter of them poles would be a big problem ,also they only supply poles to reach 2 storey .overall i couldnt see to many people invest in the uk , its made in the usa , the shipping charges would be huge , the only thing i like about it is the see through poles,

thats the upkeeper guttervac ' date='its very powerfull but weighs a tonne , it even has a self drive to get it on and of a trailer ,there very expensive , also the diameter of them poles would be a big problem ,also they only supply poles to reach 2 storey .overall i couldnt see to many people invest in the uk , its made in the usa , the shipping charges would be huge , the only thing i like about it is the see through poles,[/quote']whats the specs?

Ionics used to sell that machine in that vid,...needless to say they stopped selling them as was far too cumbersome and was no good for uk guttering.

So would you have spent 2.5k on a converted petrol leaf blower as that''s all it is /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back