Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Gutter Cleaning

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Anyone tried this? I know it wont work every time but looks like it could be a time saver.

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Anyone tried this? I know it wont work every time but looks like it could be a time saver. SKIP TO 0:35

mr shine

thats the upkeeper guttervac ,its very powerfull but weighs a tonne , it even has a self drive to get it on and of a trailer ,there very expensive , also the diameter of them poles would be a big problem ,also they only supply poles to reach 2 storey .overall i couldnt see to many people invest in the uk , its made in the usa , the shipping charges would be huge , the only thing i like about it is the see through poles,

M.K Cleaners.co.uk
thats the upkeeper guttervac ' date='its very powerfull but weighs a tonne , it even has a self drive to get it on and of a trailer ,there very expensive , also the diameter of them poles would be a big problem ,also they only supply poles to reach 2 storey .overall i couldnt see to many people invest in the uk , its made in the usa , the shipping charges would be huge , the only thing i like about it is the see through poles,[/quote']whats the specs?

Smurf

Ionics used to sell that machine in that vid,...needless to say they stopped selling them as was far too cumbersome and was no good for uk guttering.

jimbob

looks like a shop vac that they have rigged upto ducting in joinery workshops

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.