Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Would You Charge To Clean This

Kips

Hey guys - here's a link to the building on streetview

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=portland+st+king's+lynn&hl=en&ll=52.754218,0.400948&spn=0.007493,0.021136&geocode=+&hnear=Portland+St,+King's+Lynn,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=16&layer=c&cbll=52.754218,0.400948&panoid=USt1QaiZnXAYzpN4978DKA&cbp=12,188.05,,0,11.7

It's the one with the blue door. Bear in mind the building has more windows on the street with the bus on it, and there are prolly 7 windows and a door round the back too...

Just curious, it belongs to my landlords who are pretty good to me, I priced it up aaages ago when I was a newbie and have decided that based on what I know now, about the work and about health and safety etc, it needs repricing! So what would you charge?

55 /emoticons/ohmy.png lol
Well there are the ones round the back don't forget also will have to be done v. early in the morning when there is no traffic as the pavement is very narrow and we'll have to start in the street. So that means parking the van and putting out cones to protect ourselves and also blocking off the pavement so people don't walk underneath and get wet (or at least so that if they do they can't sue us if a pole falls on their heads) -

The actual clean is simple is all the h&s stuff that makes it more complicated

your cheap! i'll have to get you to do my round for me! that way i get to do nothing at home and still make loads of money!

Good price mate /emoticons/smile.png it would take me bout 40 mins to clean it all so not bad really lol

your cheap! i'll have to get you to do my round for me! that way i get to do nothing at home and still make loads of money!
Good price mate /emoticons/smile.png it would take me bout 40 mins to clean it all so not bad really lol

even better when you get it, clean it for the same time and get paid £55 for it!!!

Back