Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Few Screen Shots Of Roundpartner Window Cleaner Helper

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nearlyclean

A screen shot of RoundPartner Planner
plannerscreenshot.png
On a Touch screen you can slide the jobs or click on them with mouse cursor to move them around to reschedule to a different date. We kept it simple by not including times but you can place them in order that you want to do them and if you need to be at a job at set time you can add a note.

What about days where you have 40 customers? In the 1 street etc? Does that come up as 1 or 40 different?
Hello! I am the main developer for RoundPartner. Currently it displays each customer on the calendar which, as you have already identified, would make it quite a bit busy. We are going to change it so that customers at the same address are grouped together and we can show how many customers have been grouped up. This will be coming in the next few weeks!

Looking good dude. How much will this cost' date=' and will the updates be free?[/quote']We are currently looking for £10 per month but we are giving all members of WCF a 15% discount! You can get the discount by following this link and filling out the form on the home page. We are continuously building new features and improving it to make this the perfect solution for any window cleaning business. To answer your original question, the updates are completely free.

Does this work on a Samsung Galaxy Ace?

Phone is **** so might just wait till I upgrade in march/april time...

Most of the testing has been done on my Samsung Galaxy Ace plus not much different in spec to its predecessor, We developed it to work on low end smartphones

Galaxy ace is a great phone

What about days where you have 40 customers? In the 1 street etc? Does that come up as 1 or 40 different?
Also I can add on the mobile version it lists them similar to the phone book in most phones but you made an interesting observation.

Also I can add on the mobile version it lists them similar to the phone book in most phones but you made an interesting observation.
What would be a great feature is some kind of auto texting service. As many of my customers have side-gates locked, I text them the day before but is a bit of hassle. There is a program called Mighty Text, its free and you download it on to your PC, then goes through your android phone so you can send multiple texts from your PC. If this can be some how linked in to your software it would be a great add on feature?! https://mightytext.net/app/

ha, the exact same time my 2 year contact expires, april. looking at buying a S3

What would be a great feature is some kind of auto texting service. As many of my customers have side-gates locked' date=' I text them the day before but is a bit of hassle. There is a program called Mighty Text, its free and you download it on to your PC, then goes through your android phone so you can send multiple texts from your PC. If this can be some how linked in to your software it would be a great add on feature?! https://[b']mightytext[/b].net/app/
That's a brilliant idea, one thing I am not good at is remembering to text customers the night before. we have something similar planned but will look into that.

That's a brilliant idea' date=' one thing I am not good at is remembering to text customers the night before. we have something similar planned but will look into that. [/quote']Cool, the other window cleaning software's don't offer this service, and I use George.

Here is a shot of the mobile version with customers listed
customersm-screenshot.png
It does look good. What will happen with regards to transferring all the data from whatever we are using on to your system? Don't want to have to manual input all my custs.

We are working on data transfer, if you use George on the PC we should have that cracked soon. unfortunately it is manual input at the moment. I know it not the best solution but I did a day at a time.

May actually get this /emoticons/smile.png

Will it be any good for me....contract cleaning??

So can I chose why service they have taken up? And can it run end I year and end of month reports ??

Thanks

Dave

May actually get this /emoticons/smile.png
Will it be any good for me....contract cleaning??

So can I chose why service they have taken up? And can it run end I year and end of month reports ??

Thanks

Dave
when you create a customer you can create a job name for it for example gutter cleaning, window cleaning, carpet cleaning or anything you require. You can add multiple jobs for the same customer and address.

here a screenshot

jobscreenshot.png

Ok cool that looks good,

Can it run reports?

Woul be handy if it could run say monthly spreadsheets and yearly.

Also would you be able to add a purchases section and a expenses section? That way you could run everything off of it??

We just working on that at moment, should be in the next update.

Ok cool that looks good,Can it run reports?

Woul be handy if it could run say monthly spreadsheets and yearly.

Also would you be able to add a purchases section and a expenses section? That way you could run everything off of it??

Back