Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

You Traitor H

WCF

Help Support WCF:

john p

I have just seen H selling his trolley on ciu and only 5 minutes ago he was slagging ciu off .TRAITOR lol

I always go on ciu when am looking to buy or sell anything /emoticons/smile.png i put my pole on their and a lad came n piked it up 2 days later /emoticons/biggrin.png i dont use ebay so ciu is the best for me to sell stuff /emoticons/smile.png

A lot of people go on their each day to sell and buy stuff. thats why whenever i sell something i get interest within 24-48 hours /emoticons/smile.png

when you ask any window cleaner about forums they only know ciu..... all the cleaners in my area go on their so its like a advertisement to all of them when i post on their /emoticons/smile.png

saves the ebay fees! lol i've made some money off that forum too!
That's so true... I sold some gear the other week, which I was invoiced over £70..flip me. Then they charged me for the advert, talk about being stung twice.

Whats CIU, just put in in serch engine, but nothing come up?.
Ciu is a cheap forum for beer belly benefit cheating window cleaners.. Your already on the best window cleaning forum aqua... H is just talking nonsense

Back