Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round Partner

Round partner has only just been developed in the last few weeks so it is still in it`s early stages it looks like it will be a good bit of software .imo £8.50 a month no big loss if you dont like after a few months you can just leave

Would be best to pay £70 per year for it might stir a lot more interest. I would pay £10 per month is it was an app for the phone. That would be the best selling point.

£70??? That's below our discount, doubt they will do that. Once they done these new updates, ill give it a whizz, much prefer monthly payments too

£70??? That's below our discount' date=' doubt they will do that. Once they done these new updates, ill give it a whizz, much prefer monthly payments too[/quote']I know but it's more of an incentive to get peeps on board, then after the 12 months add an extra £10.. I use George at the moment and I wouldn't change, if it was an app! Technology needs keep moving forward with whats out there, otherwise peeps will move on.

Spoke to George and they won't do an app, they have come up with another system like what this chap has done, but still everyone wants an app. You would make a fortune if it was an app.

We would develop an app but there are a few technical issues and also c&s has brought one up that most will use a mobile when out but when you come home probably switch to a tablet or laptop and with web based system this can be achieved without having to Bluetooth or do a data transfer. We are working toward using the phones capabilities to store data in its memory ready for uploading when you get home but this is some time away

What is round partner?
Computer software to help you organize, schedule and track your work. Online service to store all your data safe and secure. Designed to be used on Android iPhone and tablet devices.

Or in a nutshell a round organizer

Back