Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Prank Calls

All Round Cleaning

Right then tonight I had a prank call and I know who its from .

If you ever call me and speak to me and my wife like that again

I will personally come and rip your balls off via going through your mouth !!

If your going to attempt to get me to quote for a non existent house number at least try and get some facts right first like the house number on the street .

Unfortunatley for you I know my area and I know it well and the area you attempted to get me to quote unfortunatley has around 10 cleaners live within 1 mile of the property .

Oh and the house that you was attempting to make out that was yours is actually occupied by irish travellers so no hell in chance they would sound like they did .

Nice try .

NOT!!!

arseholes mate!, u know the person well then?

had someone do that to me once, knew who it was and put it this way after i caught up with them they didnt do it again if you know what i mean

Some plonker foned me tonight aswell and my mrs answered something about wolverhampton and a username ? dont know how u got my number ???????

Sure as hell if it was someone on here i wont be the slightest bit happy!!

thats why i wanted to know and if you think it is someone on here let us all know we can question the ****

Name shame if they are on here mate, that's not on, I leave my work phone in the bag of an evening and don't answer it if it rings .....

Surprise surprise 2 missed calls from withheld.

Please do name and shame, even if you PM me

What is the point of doing them?? Especially to someone you know??

OK if different if it's friends playing a trick on you, but strangers?

Yeah rc def a big no no, everyone seems really sound on this forum but like everywhere i suppose you get the odd one thats a ***

we found out who it is yet?

I never answer witheld numbers for this exact reason but tonight I did as id been out on a flyering mission

Same happened before christmas went flyering and had 3 missed calls with a witheld number .

Its out of order and quite frankly the ***** ought to get a life! in 2 minds wether to name and shame him as he's already been known to be a childish ******

Its out of order and quite frankly the ***** ought to get a life! in 2 minds wether to name and shame him as he's already been known to be a childish ******
is it someone off the forum then? thats bang out of order, i can only think of one person on here thats had a couple spats with gav but cant be certain

The only time I thought about ringing other window cleaners for prices on cleaning and that's when I first started out, just to get a feel of the prices in the area, but never did it.

At the end of the day if we need help on pricing we mainly ask on the forum anyway! Lol

I always dread things like that happening to me as my number is on the side of my van , anyone could ring up and fake a call saying they are a customer ! Thats why i keep my ninja squeegee in the glove box /emoticons/wink.png

Lol i aint really got one of them but ive got a badboy scraper on an end of a 10ft pole lol

so we got to the bottom of who it is? just read other posts off cns and derek, this person cranked them aswell wtf!

NAME AND SHAME!

Back