Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Day Of Destiny!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

stevelewis

Well after 18 months of going to my local hospital with the mrs and countless appointments at the IVF clinic tomorrow is egg collection day! really hope it works my mrs has had a rough time trying to fall pregnant after an ectopic pregnacy in 2004 , we,ve been together 11 years now (god i was 18 when we got together, makes me feel old! lol) and married in 2011 so this the next step, got everything crossed :)

well the mrs got a phone call this morning from the clinic saying out of the 11 eggs they took yesterday 9 have fertilised! i know i shouldnt get my hopes up yet but signs looking REALLY good.

cant explain how chuffed i am!

back there monday to have them put back in! :)

well the mrs got a phone call this morning from the clinic saying out of the 11 eggs they took yesterday 9 have fertilised! i know i shouldnt get my hopes up yet but signs looking REALLY good.cant explain how chuffed i am!

Wish you the very best mate really do!
Keep my fingers crossed for u

well the mrs got a phone call this morning from the clinic saying out of the 11 eggs they took yesterday 9 have fertilised! i know i shouldnt get my hopes up yet but signs looking REALLY good.cant explain how chuffed i am!

Just think, you could end up with 9 kids then! Lol at least you won't have to carry them! Lol. Fingers crossed for you both.

Back