Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Telescopic Pressure Washer Lance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jimbob

hi has anyone got one of them telescopic pressure washer lances and are they any good for gutters and fascia cleaning also weres the best place to get one from thanks

this pressure washer, can you put citrusol in it to spray fascias gutters and con roofs? I need one that can reach high

I have a telescopic lance, got it from Cleaning Spot

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRESSURE-WASHER-TELESCOPIC-LANCE-POLE-WAND-24ft-7-2m-/280878663014?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item4165ac4566

Fine on cleaning fascias and outside off gutters , i dont use it for inside gutters anymore as it makes too much mess, also at full extension can be very whippy using any middle to high pressure , handy thing too have though , better too have it and not need it than too need it and not have it.

Very good at applying chemicals at low pressure to gutters and fascias , put on a chemical nozzle and your pump will need to have a chemical pipe on it too suck from the bottle of citrosul, defo good for low pressure work

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
yep , only use it if you really have too and buy a waist belt too take the strain, like i said its good for applying chemical at low pressure, high pressure work a bit dodgy after 4 to 5 m extended

Indeed Donny,...Made myself look a right prat trying to control it at high pressure. /emoticons/biggrin.png

same here i only use on bigger detached houses doing facia and soffit cleans ,i used once on a gutter clearence once and never again, a few other times it got me out of trouble using the gutter attachment to blast blocked down pipes

I found that most ppl do not want their fascias etc pressure washed as rightfully so could blast water into loft spaces etc also can damage painted wood/plastic to boot if not careful /emoticons/wink.png

Pressure washing plastic gutters n softits not a good idea my dad pressure washered his oitside table and chair set(plastic) it took the shinny surface off which could happen to gutters facias and softits....not saying it could as it might.

Well ive been pressure washing them for years and never had a minutes bother, if the soffit has vents in it be careful but never had any probs , use a 25 degree nozzle and a brush attachment and about 2000psi, come up a treat.

Back