Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resi-Neck Swivel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

I am looking to get one of these can they go onto any pole or does it have to be a gardeners pole? And whats the difference between type 1 and type 2 ?

Cheers

There is 2 types mate. What pole do you have? Type 1 I think is for poles that have the thread on the end.. Type 2 is for the poles that have quick release angle adapters.. Like my clx and slx..

Thanks boys i will look in to it I'm getting an a carbon fibre pole i need a 35 ft one but don't know what one yet so the one i get i will put this on, i want a pole that you can add sections to it as well but my budget is £500 will i be able to get one at that price do you think?

Neil, you got a tecbuk brush didn't you? Try Richards sidetrack, absolutely brilliant, also works a lot better than the gardiners resi neck swivel.. I had the swivel but kept causing problems, couldnt keep it on all day working, but the side track from tecbuk is so much easier to control and I keep it on all the time.

An slx 35 sounds like what you need

Neil,

I if you’re a Tecbuk brush users – email me if you want the ‘SideTrack’ I do give discount to regular customers, something I am better trying to sort out this year. The SideTrack is currently £24.95 when purchased alone, but I will give you a 25% discount and free postage, because you have brought the Tecbuk brushes.

The SideTrack does turn the brush in a proper pivoting brush, its not a pivoting angle adapter.

Richard

Neil, you got a tecbuk brush didn't you? Try Richards sidetrack, absolutely brilliant, also works a lot better than the gardiners resi neck swivel.. I had the swivel but kept causing problems, couldnt keep it on all day working, but the side track from tecbuk is so much easier to control and I keep it on all the time. An slx 35 sounds like what you need
belfast i must be going mad I've got the sidetrack sitting here in my draw!!!! :0That review is brilliant mate.

Neil,I if you’re a Tecbuk brush users – email me if you want the ‘SideTrack’ I do give discount to regular customers, something I am better trying to sort out this year. The SideTrack is currently £24.95 when purchased alone, but I will give you a 25% discount and free postage, because you have brought the Tecbuk brushes.

The SideTrack does turn the brush in a proper pivoting brush, its not a pivoting angle adapter.

Richard
ive bought the full monty off you richard i completely forgot i had the sidetrack /emoticons/smile.png how do i loosen it again ? because its quite tight at the mo

Hi Neil,

You can remove the pin, by supporting the SideTrack and tapping the pin out until it’s free. Then spray it with GT85 or similar; if you spray just one side of the pin it will make the sidetrack loosen a little, but not to much, likewise if you spray it all around the pin it can make it very easy to move left to right.

Some window cleaners like them very lose, and others like it very stiff, it easy to move when attached to the pole when working with leverage, so maybe don’t spray to much on the pin at first

Richard

ive bought the full monty off you richard i completely forgot i had the sidetrack /emoticons/smile.png how do i loosen it again ? because its quite tight at the mo
Try it attached to the brush & extended pole before you spray it Neil, its harder to pivot the SideTrack, when just holding it in your hand. At least attach the brush and move the brush with your hand to get the feel of it.

Richard

When you have it on the pole mate and on the glass it will feel easier. Mine has gotten looser from when it was new, I did spray it with gt85 too..

Thanks guys will be trying it out 2mora think i might just put it on my brush head first and see what its like

Back