Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Car Door Magnet

mrtaytay

I am thinking of buying a couple of car door magnets to help advertise my round from Vistaprint...only 21 quid for two. Has anyone brought one of these before?...Are they ok and, more importantly, do they help to get new customers?

have used them in the past, they are ok, dont recall getting any work from them but its better than no advertising, plus customers recognize your vehicle parked outside their house and dont panic while your eating your lunch ;-)

mine eventually blew off after about a year from regular removal, as they curl up when not on. at which point i bought a transit and had it signwriten

Guest ClearVue Solutions

Hey. Yer I had a few of them too. As said I don't remember getting any extra work from them, but it does make you look a lot more professional.

If you want a custom logo designed for you and some embroidered uniform I supply lots of window cleaners. If your interested check me out www.clearvuesolutions.co.uk

All the best, Jeremy

I might go for it....only 20 quid for 2, so nothing to lose...just want to keep building up the customer numbers.....I wont settle until I have a full book of customers. I am wondering whether setting up a website would help as well.

Guest colinvansmith

I might go for it....only 20 quid for 2, so nothing to lose...just want to keep building up the customer numbers.....I wont settle until I have a full book of customers. I am wondering whether setting up a website would help as well.

website defo makes you look more professional, where you buying your magnets from

Guest colinvansmith

not brought me more customers but looks good for existing customers i offer online payments and my customers can get real time updates from me its £3.50 a month from netweaver

Guest ClearVue Solutions

Website makes you look super professional, and when listing on the internet makes you look more appealing. If a company doesnt have a website, I would probably go to another company as if you have a site it means that you care enough to put some money behind your business.

A good looking website is essential, dont go cheap and cheerful.

Get a logo sorted, this ties your whole business together and looks great.

I offer this as a service. If you order before the new year I'll do you discount on web prices :-)

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.