Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Cam

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I need one too for my gutter vac , it looks good might get one. I don't think you will get one any cheaper than that, but how high can you got with that camera without loosing a picture?

I need one too for my gutter vac ' date=' it looks good might get one. I don't think you will get one any cheaper than that, but how high can you got with that camera without loosing a picture?[/quote']About 330 ft lol

Really? Can this be used as a gutter cam then? Spose just strap it to the top of the pole and bobs your uncle /emoticons/wink.png

Really? Can this be used as a gutter cam then? Spose just strap it to the top of the pole and bobs your uncle /emoticons/wink.png
Yeah, Its identical to the one guttervacsystems is selling on ebay, except hes selling it for 240 quid lol

Mint. Have a rake about for it when you have time.
I am having a sort out over the weekend, i have promised an slx or clx to a buddy first. So that takes no1 priority over everything.

For instance, this is sat in the office, got no idea who ordered it. Looked online and its like £70 lol Its a 12v remote system for a van i am guessing!!! But i wanna know who ordered it lol

I should really have a sale, we have got loads of stuff that aint ever gonna used. I think we have about 4 backpacks sat in a corner, poles galore, pumps etc etc etc

View attachment 940

I am having a sort out over the weekend, i have promised an slx or clx to a buddy first. So that takes no1 priority over everything.
For instance, this is sat in the office, got no idea who ordered it. Looked online and its like £70 lol Its a 12v remote system for a van i am guessing!!! But i wanna know who ordered it lol

I should really have a sale, we have got loads of stuff that aint ever gonna used. I think we have about 4 backpacks sat in a corner, poles galore, pumps etc etc etc
Dont mind paying for the sam if the price is right

Need to find it first /emoticons/wink.png

We have got lots of stuff which is going to waste. Its a shame really.

For instance i have counted 12 extreme brush heads. I was changing them after 8 weeks lol.

TBH i will never have any money, but who cares eh.

Need to find it first /emoticons/wink.png
We have got lots of stuff which is going to waste. Its a shame really.

For instance i have counted 12 extreme brush heads. I was changing them after 8 weeks lol.

TBH i will never have any money, but who cares eh.
give me a pm when you've had a butchers around matey

Latest Posts

Back