Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Contract Template - How Does It Look Like ? :)

S

sdrah

Hiya - may I ask you for some help to create a simple contract form ?! I have no idea how does it look like or what shall i write in there .

I do mostly domestic so - no contracts required - however for some personal reasons - I need at least few signed contracts . I do 3 guest houses and they will sign a contract with me for sure - but never done it before .

Could you attach an example for me please - if you can

PS: I work as self empl. not Limited company

regards

You could just copy a template from a website, which I'm sure is what loads of people have done. The problem with doing this is that the contract may not be appropriate for UK law (most are US templates) and may not cover you for specific issues and may not even hold up in court! Which is the whole point of the exercise...

You can get these professionally drawn up really cheap if you shop around and you'll known for certain that the contract is bullet proof.

I have to make an application to Home Office to get another 5 years permit - for my child who hasn't got a british pasport . And in that application I have to provide some contracts as a proof I can support my own child in the UK , proof that i really have a permanent income etc etc

I may consider this one - quite expansive for a template ... http://www.netlawman.co.uk/bizdoc/contract-for-services-self-employment.php

not sure if it will be useful for window cleaning ?!

Latest Posts

Back