Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can You Convert A Pressure Sprayer To A Wfp Unit?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

stevelewis

Just wondered really, might be a silly question to most but i have absoulutly NO experience with wfp but want a cheapo unit just to do a few awkward windows on my round so any advice would be great guys.

Still planning to keep to around 98% trad tbh

be to powerful to use one of those for it.

if you want can pop over in my van to show you a few things and choices you could do. plus could supply you with pure water if you have no way of making any to save you some money starting out??

be to powerful to use one of those for it.

if you want can pop over in my van to show you a few things and choices you could do. plus could supply you with pure water if you have no way of making any to save you some money starting out??
That would be great cause i think we,re in a hard water area arnt we so would have to go down the RO route which for the very little id do wfp would be a little expensive for me.

Was only wondering today actually where i could buy pure water from, pm me and we,ll sort something out, cheers rc!

For the odd window mine is mint, more powerfull than wcw backpack believe it or not

wfp on a budget using a pressure sprayer, in diy

Soz read that as pressure washer, just finished reading another post about them! Lol
No worries lol, thanks again for the offer to buy some pure water from you, how long can drums of pure water be stored for? (like i said im a novice to wfp cleaning lol)

That would be great cause i think we,re in a hard water area arnt we so would have to go down the RO route which for the very little id do wfp would be a little expensive for me.Was only wondering today actually where i could buy pure water from, pm me and we,ll sort something out, cheers rc!
Read we are, my water is 450ppm, well gone down to 420ppm at the moment. Will do

No worries lol' date=' thanks again for the offer to buy some pure water from you, how long can drums of pure water be stored for? (like i said im a novice to wfp cleaning lol)[/quote']Pure water will last ages as long as its kept in a dark area.

Latest Posts

Back