Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp

Mwwindowcleaning

Hi I'm new to this forum. I've been window cleaning for nearly 10 years now. Last year I took over from one of my old window cleaning boss's rounds. 10% wfp, it might be a bit more than that but The rest traditional. When I wasn't working for him he employed some lads to make the change from traditional to wfp but they didn't do it properly. Slap dash all that jazz. So obviously the customers were very against this method saying. It leaves smears , it doesn't clean as well as traditional methods. Which in all honesty they were right , as they werent cleaned in the correct manner in which they shouldve of with wfp. I was wondering how best to make the change so I don't lose my customers. And wether anyone had any tips on the first initial clean to save me time.

Many thanks

hi jeremy.

i have an estate ford so cant get a van. i am in two minds of getting a trolley system or a backpack. wfp cleaning is all new to me. how easy is it to make your own set up, ie. 25lt but, pump, battery. i have a pole and brush from ebay , can you not get a backpack and add battery and pump to a 25ltre drum or bigger drom in car. just testing areas to get in money not plentifull, just have a small trad round @ moment.

Back