Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

-6 And Still Working!

rcproperty

been out today and the temp read -6, still managed to trad commercial's.

friends temp read -13 in his van on the other side of town!

anyone else managed to trad ok??

Trading commercials??

Anyway, I would go out today the suns out, but alot of paths are very icey I imagine alot of propertys would be too!

Hoping this sun melts it today and go out tomorrow.

Trading commercials??

Anyway, I would go out today the suns out, but alot of paths are very icey I imagine alot of propertys would be too!

Hoping this sun melts it today and go out tomorrow.
yer they are all low windows and on a public walk way, so wfp isnt the best thing to use when its this cold! lolnot keen on doing trad as it takes longer but needs must!

plus use a pole if they are a little to high too!

Far play rc at least you got out and earned a few pennies today unlike me /emoticons/wink.png You must have been frezing your nuts off though :rolleyes:

-5.5 for me this morning. Has to use ISO pva to stop water from freezing. But worked a treat.

I worked at minus 5 i would work colder but not wen tgere is snow n ice!

Looks like ur getting mors snow according to weather....

Far play rc at least you got out and earned a few pennies today unlike me /emoticons/wink.png You must have been frezing your nuts off though :rolleyes:
not really, i had my my snow boots on, ski trousers that i got from charity shop for a £10! nice and warm!!

-5.5 for me this morning. Has to use ISO pva to stop water from freezing. But worked a treat.
yer i had some hot water and screenwash to do it, only thing i had to hand! lol still worked ok tho.

I worked at minus 5 i would work colder but not wen tgere is snow n ice!
Looks like ur getting mors snow according to weather....
snowing now! hope it dont last got to work thursday, friday and saturday! plus do a gutter clean for a new contract i picked up!

Latest Posts

Back