Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Portable Card Payments

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

signed up to this company that has a card reader coming out that will take any card.

it connects to your phone via bluetooth and you get the payment with-in 3 day into your bank account.

you also can use it at home and take card payments over the phone or on your website.

your not tied to a contract so can leave whenever you want,

contact number :- 0161 8553979

email:- [email protected]

The PayYours app will allows:-

Website Checkout

electronic-invoicing

Virtual Terminal for all Visa & MasterCard Cards

Recording of Cash

Complete only transaction reconciliation (Book-Keeping)

Cost is £99 Admin fee to get your MID, reduced to £50 using Promo Code DKEY256844

£6/month to run and rates are 2.65% on Credit Cards & 49p on Debit Cards

Minimum Monthly Tariff Charge is £5.

System is end to end fully encrypted so there are no PCI charges

We can download it to customer now and it will be in all app stores direct from early February.

View attachment 1022

How much do you pay then?
have to check up as i havent paperwork to hand, i think its 2.15% per transaction on private cards and 2.65% on commercial/business cards.

payatrader is 2.90% per transaction

Madness if you ask me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Why bother with that as if they don't pay by cash then simply asking ppl to pay directly into your bank will cost you nothing. :rolleyes:

Madness if you ask me /emoticons/biggrin.png Why bother with that as if they don't pay by cash then simply asking ppl to pay directly into your bank will cost you nothing. :rolleyes:
extra tool to have, some people still dont have online banking, plus if you do go out collecting and they say they have no money you can ask if they have a bank card and then they have no reason not to pay!

My advice would be keep good paying customers on your books and drop the ones that mess you about Simples...

My advice would be keep good paying customers on your books and drop the ones that mess you about Simples...
i dont have any messers on my round, never have done. all pay on time, 2 years on and only outstanding money to come in is from yesterdays cleaning, but thats all online anyway.

hmmmmm so you would be happy to keep paying out extra monthly fees for so say another tool that in your own admission you would rarley use :rolleyes:

" Costs are VAT exempt. Other costs apply to Special Cards, non UK Cards, and when the customer is not present. These will be detailed in your offer prior to any agreement being taken up. Refunds are charged at 29.5p. Chargebacks only occur if the trader fails to take corrective action and are then £15.00 only. An administration cost of £99.00 applies to all new Traders. The monthly Service & Support costs are FOC with a PED, £5.95 with a Bluetooth Terminal and £7.95 with a GPRS Terminal, which includes your GSM/GPRS SIM, to connect the Card Terminal to the mobile network or a charge of £5/month for the VT software. This is collected once every 3 months at a cost of £23.85 (plus VAT). A reconnection cost of £49.50 applies only if no payment is made within 30 days, after which, additional costs may apply. We will write/email you before this action is taken as we are here to support traders and organisations with a fair payment system.

From 1st January 2012 all traders were required by the card schemes to be PCI DSS compliant. PayYours® . Some aquirers charge for this requirement, please ask for further details."

Each to their own I guess /emoticons/biggrin.png

i would use it if i got it, i would offer it as another way of paying, its handy for the some of the people that might say i dont have the cash this time as not been out yet etc, etc. or if you do go out colletcing you can call your customers and take payments that way, so saving you diving out to people to find out they have no cash an say come back tomorrow when i've been to the bank.

it will be interesting to see how you get on with it Rc, I have thought about it for some time so keep us updated

I thought about getting the free one you plug into your phone and only pay what 2.75%?
It looks a bit shady that. I would have trouble getting people to use it.

If someone doest pay me, Ill get it next time. Ive learned to live with the fact that you wont get everyone paying all the time everytime. Ive got a a few hundred due in constantly. Not all from the same people though

it will be interesting to see how you get on with it Rc, I have thought about it for some time so keep us updated
yer will do, it looks a good bit of kit and for the extras you get with it like the accounting side of it, they told me you can type what cash jobs you get and it will do the accounts for you too!

and you can phone customers and take payment over the phone too!

Could someone elxplain this a bit better or in better deatil?

It looks like a good deal, I must admit

50.00 one of charge

6.00 a month running charge.

+5.00 min charge or 2.65 charge on credit cards

So the for debit cards, is it just 49p for them and thats it or 49p plus a 2.65% of the money?

Taking payment over the phone its a flippin great idea if you could get people to go for it. Ive got afew customers that would do that.

yer £50 to set it up with the code, otherwise its £99

£6.00 a month instead of buying it up front, i think when the machine comes out it goes to £9 i think. if you want the machine

£5 min a month if you dont use it or if only used a few times,

a 2.65% charge on any credit card no matter the ammont, it being £10 or £100 etc

and yer i think a 49p + 2.65% on a debt card transaction.

he told me it would be cheaper for me to take credit cards than taking debt cards.

you can also email invoices to customers for them to pay via them too!

yer £50 to set it up with the code, otherwise its £99
£6.00 a month instead of buying it up front, i think when the machine comes out it goes to £9 i think. if you want the machine

£5 min a month if you dont use it or if only used a few times,

a 2.65% charge on any credit card no matter the ammont, it being £10 or £100 etc

and yer i think a 49p + 2.65% on a debt card transaction.

he told me it would be cheaper for me to take credit cards than taking debt cards.

you can also email invoices to customers for them to pay via them too!
Yeah problem being is not everyone has a credit card its mostly bank cards. If that never had a monthly charge I would take one in a heartbeat

Very good addition to ya business their mate /emoticons/smile.png

Ill have 1 of these terminals when i got 4 vans on the road and a little office phoning customers taking payments /emoticons/smile.png lol /emoticons/wink.png

Back