Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

waterpole system notice letters to costumers

twinge1976

hi just wondering if any one can help,

just brought the waterpole system but need to let the costumers know the information

just seeing if anyone has a covering letter or a web site you can get a template from

hope you can help

Write one out? How hard can it be.

Along these lines pal

Dear Customer,

Writing to inform you of changes to the business and the way your windows will be cleaned starting from meh of january 2012.

We shall be keeping up to date with current health and safety while maintaining the highest level of cleaning for our customers....

Explain how the system works in a few bullet-points.

Close by saying any concerns can be raised by calling you on your business number.

Hope all are ok and assure them of your commitment to serve.

Bye customers.

DONE!

So simple I astonished myself.

That took literally 2minutes, so spend 30 on it and triple check for spelling mistakes and you're sorted.

Guest ClearVue Solutions

Thats what i did.

Could include a lil about how R&W works and that it leaves the window clinically clean blah blah blah lol.

I lost one cust in 300!

Guest colinvansmith

just brought the waterpole system but need to let the costumers know the information

just seeing if anyone has a covering letter or a web site you can get a template from

hope you can help

I've got an info leaflet for that pm me your email address and i'll send it on to you

Guest colinvansmith

hi

thanks for all your posts

col i cant pm you as i got to have min of 10 posts before i can private message someone

my email addess is dberesford5@live.co.uk

thanks for your help

thats it sent mate

Guest ricoclay

I agree with Garden ADE on that one. If you just do it without telling them then I am sure they will be alright with that if you have already built up a relationship with them. If they whinge then revert back to traditional

Guest neil_09

I just turned up with my van mounted system. The only comment i got was " wow thats a fancy bit of kit"

I agreed had a laugh with her n carryed on.

I no the customers that i will not change to wfp due to noin i will lose them. But im slowly workin my way round them all. And have the letters as a back up. I bet 99% of them wouldnt notice theyve bin done via pole if there dry.

I have one customer that complains every month. Not always about the windows but sumtimes. She has ledded windows.

First time i did it with the pole n she said its the best theyve bin done in years. So now all ledded windows are poled lol

Guest colinvansmith

Communication is the key to any successful business, quite simply talk to your customers and keep them updated, don't just turn up with a new cleaning method without telling them thats bad customer service and in the long run you'll lose customers

A friend of mine used vistaprint to get some business cards printed, and on the reverse he puts the details of the change over.

Looked professional.

Dave

+1, cant beat VistaPrint, 500 business cards for 5 quid. Sorted!

Guest neil_09

hope you can help

I've got an info leaflet for that pm me your email address and i'll send it on to you

hi mate mines hallett09@hotmail.co.uk

Could u send me a copy? Cheers

Guest Prestige

Hi i get my cards from vista print also and what i found is that if yo order 500 cards from them at the end once you have paid they will offer you same amount of cards with fre delivery for about 8 pound ish which is a cracking deal. i tend to orde a 1000 then get another 1000 a lot cheaper with the offer. give it a go

Communication is the key to any successful business, quite simply talk to your customers and keep them updated, don't just turn up with a new cleaning method without telling them thats bad customer service and in the long run you'll lose customers

Hi i get my cards from vista print also and what i found is that if yo order 500 cards from them at the end once you have paid they will offer you same amount of cards with fre delivery for about 8 pound ish which is a cracking deal. i tend to orde a 1000 then get another 1000 a lot cheaper with the offer. give it a go

I've done exactly this too, it is a great deal.

James.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.