Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

waterpole system notice letters to costumers

twinge1976

hi just wondering if any one can help,

just brought the waterpole system but need to let the costumers know the information

just seeing if anyone has a covering letter or a web site you can get a template from

hope you can help

Write one out? How hard can it be.

Along these lines pal

Dear Customer,

Writing to inform you of changes to the business and the way your windows will be cleaned starting from meh of january 2012.

We shall be keeping up to date with current health and safety while maintaining the highest level of cleaning for our customers....

Explain how the system works in a few bullet-points.

Close by saying any concerns can be raised by calling you on your business number.

Hope all are ok and assure them of your commitment to serve.

Bye customers.

DONE!

So simple I astonished myself.

That took literally 2minutes, so spend 30 on it and triple check for spelling mistakes and you're sorted.

A friend of mine used vistaprint to get some business cards printed, and on the reverse he puts the details of the change over.

Looked professional.

Dave

i dont see what it matters as long as there window are getting cleaned they should be happy eh?

id just turn up with my new shiny pole:)

A friend of mine used vistaprint to get some business cards printed, and on the reverse he puts the details of the change over.

Looked professional.

Dave
+1, cant beat VistaPrint, 500 business cards for 5 quid. Sorted!

ive bought all my card form there by the time i get to print out they cost a bomb lol if i could get a 1000 for a tenner id be buzzing!

On Ebay they are offering 5000 high quality business cards for £60 - They are laminated and the ink quality is perfect, beats Vista hands down IMO!

James.

Hi i get my cards from vista print also and what i found is that if yo order 500 cards from them at the end once you have paid they will offer you same amount of cards with fre delivery for about 8 pound ish which is a cracking deal. i tend to orde a 1000 then get another 1000 a lot cheaper with the offer. give it a go

Communication is the key to any successful business, quite simply talk to your customers and keep them updated, don't just turn up with a new cleaning method without telling them thats bad customer service and in the long run you'll lose customers
I've done exactly this too, it is a great deal.

James.

Latest Posts

Back