Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Facebook

Guest ricoclay

Guest ricoclay

Just a hint guys (and gals)..........loads of areas in the country now have Facebay pages (do a search on FB for your nearest) and then place a little advert on their for free. I have picked up around 40 new customers this way.

It's also worth setting up a FB page or a group too and then invite as many people as you know on there and ask them to share

I feel that social networking sites are always gunna cause a difference in the way that people think about these websites such as facebook. I have to be honest and say that i have found facebook very useful. The best way to go about it is this... Create your own profile totally separate from your personal profile. In other words if your name is Jo Bloggs then keep your personal profile for Jo Bloggs. But. then create a separate profile and name it Jo Bloggs Window-Cleaner... Doing it this way you can just add or take anything away you want regarding window cleaning and you will not end up with aload of hype on your page!... Very useful for picking up customers. You can add friends of friends and so on. Because you are asking for a friend for your Window Cleaning Business. Not a friend for personal reasons... A good tool for newcomers, starting out and in hope of finding a handful of new customers...

Guest ricoclay

Definitely agree there mate. My facebook profile for Pristine Window Cleaning Svs has 183 friends and they regularly suggest friends for business. I offer people 25% discount off of their next clean per referral and that works well. You have to think outside of the box and prove to people that you are a bona fide business who wants to move forward rather than a Windy who works for beer tokens to bump his giro up

Guest ricoclay

Oh I get ya...........you don't seem like a 'beer token' windy mate :) I can't drink at the moment either coz I have knackered gall-bladder that if I get removed, will put me out of the game for 2 weeks.

Guest ricoclay

Haha..........I seem to pick a lot of business up in an area near me where the majority of window cleaners are like this. Even went to a house the other day that the guy was walking over the conservatory roof while their was a kid playing inside it. I was asked over to clean the conservatory coz he doesn't do them

Guest ricoclay

I made that ages ago. Keep meaning to build a page too. I also have a separate profile which I gain most of my window cleaning business through. It works really well if you create one and then join loads of Facebay groups. In Southampton (where I am) there is at least 10 different groups for different areas nearby.

I did a little add campaign last week on it and managed to pick up 15 new customers. It works well and when people are happy with what you do, then you get a few referrals from them also.

If you need any more help, let me know

Guest clearview99

Managed to pick up 15 new customers yesterday just by banging out a few wall posts. If you need a hand, let me know

what do you say to get that amount of customers? Well done

I made that ages ago. Keep meaning to build a page too. I also have a separate profile which I gain most of my window cleaning business through. It works really well if you create one and then join loads of Facebay groups. In Southampton (where I am) there is at least 10 different groups for different areas nearby.

I did a little add campaign last week on it and managed to pick up 15 new customers. It works well and when people are happy with what you do, then you get a few referrals from them also.

If you need any more help, let me know

I've heard quite abit about this Facebay, I'm based in Stafford and can't see anything about one.

Are we talking Faceads.co.uk?

James.

Guest ricoclay

No not Face Ads or any other facebook advertising. There are usually local selling groups and you just join them then post an add with a pic. Mine generally is like this :-

Looking for a Window Cleaner?? Prices from £10 for a 3 bed house. Sills/Frames cleaned every time. PM us on here or call 023 8178 7437 for a free no-obligation quote. www.pristine-window-cleaning.com

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.