Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I reckon Ak's about on the money, I'd have to trad cos backpack dont hold enough water lol but yeah in before they open, jobs a good en.

Trad that?!!

There's approx 88 panes at the tops.. Plus the entrance and all bottoms.. Wfp system is meant for jobs like that..

If your wfp £100 would be a good earner..

Trad that?!!
There's approx 88 panes at the tops.. Plus the entrance and all bottoms.. Wfp system is meant for jobs like that..

If your wfp £100 would be a good earner..
whats wrong with trading it?its easy lol be done in a couple of hours.

If you are going for £100 change it for £97 keeps it just under £100 then the following year put it up... Good luck.

£150 but would put out a lot of safety gear like cones and sectioning off areas and checking windspeed etc. It's a company, they tend to care more about that stuff than residentials. Doing that with ladders, you prob wouldn't get the job as legislation says to only use ladders if absolutely necessary and obv that would be safer / faster with WFP...

£40 :lol: :lol: more like £120 looking at an hour and half for that job id say.get there at 730 out by 9 or get there when they close as summers coming so nice and light in the evenings /emoticons/smile.png if its a one off id want £300 for that job, bit steep i know but business is business. if i quoted that round here at £50 id get under cut by foreigners or doleys so i dont bother with commercial work.

whats wrong with trading it?its easy lol be done in a couple of hours.
Could've read that 10 years ago,not now.this is coming from someone who use to do 30ft ladder work since 17.Anyone heard of risk assessments etc,

As price around £100 no less but so much commercial work undercutting now and depend where you live have to go cheaper.

I mean trad, not read.

You can't ladder that now a days even though I've wfp am a lover of blade before anyone complains .

Latest Posts

Back