Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Hardest Gutter Clean Job Ever

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Instrength. How did you get the lead.

Website/canvass ?

I have to price our first commercial one tomorrow.

Got the job through posting online facebook pic. The rest of my commercial gutter cleaning has come through recommendation. Got a pic of the job?

No but can get some when I visit Tom. Never done a commercial one. It's just the quote I am doing first. Gonna have to sort method statements as well lol

Was just a hand job & yes peed it down all the time too. Came home like a drowned rat but don't have to work the rest of the week if i don't want too /emoticons/wink.png

My eldest just dragged me home from the club so going to bed now as feeling a lttle under the weather /emoticons/biggrin.png

God knows how I will get up a 7 am today to do a full days work booked in :blink:

Great Job, use the guttervac...? Looks like it was raining. /emoticons/smile.png

I reckon you're having us on!

That hairy gutter was probably a doddle. Once on the roof you just grab the tufts of grass and it all comes out as one piece. Would that be right?

Then just get an old broom and woosh remainder to one end and scoop out remainder.

Nice job to get though.

/emoticons/smile.png

Morning chaps....So much for me starting early today B)

Regarding debris from gutters most of the time I get the owner of the property to recycle it or get rid under trees, shrubs & hedgerows like I did yesterday. That way you don’t have to worry about bagging & loading it up in your van then having to get rid when you get back home. /emoticons/wink.png

Nope H as all depends which methods I want to use on each job. Sometimes might use both methods what I call a combo clean. Most will know if they have done loads of gutter jobs it's just sometimes quicker with a ladder "hand job" than struggling with a guttervac.

Also if the mood takes me might do a gutter flush after with either a telescopic pressure washer lance or a garden hose & nozzle strapped onto a wfp. Not recommended unless you have priced up to do the outside fascias etc as trust me can make a hell of a mess. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back