Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does It Look Any Good?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's a heatwave system fitted at varitech systems. The van has linex coating in the back sides and floor top quality stuff. Stainless pole racking, 400litre tank with on board Di. I do pre filter my 34ppm tap water before it reaches van. I have gardiner poles and an awfully heavy Hxtel as well. The hot system can run on either van tank or can add a separate tank for red diesel. It's really cheap to run maybe maximum couple pounds a day. Hoses are reinforced 8mm with quick release fittings. I also have the frostat controller which stops equipment freezing. Bonus of nice warm hands all day as it heats hoses and poles. Heats to 60°c but at brush jets its 43°c fully adjustable to lower for colder times. I will post some pics probably tomorrow.

Nice setup and I look look farward to seeing the pics

It's a heatwave system fitted at varitech systems. The van has linex coating in the back sides and floor top quality stuff. Stainless pole racking, 400litre tank with on board Di. I do pre filter my 34ppm tap water before it reaches van. I have gardiner poles and an awfully heavy Hxtel as well. The hot system can run on either van tank or can add a separate tank for red diesel. It's really cheap to run maybe maximum couple pounds a day. Hoses are reinforced 8mm with quick release fittings. I also have the frostat controller which stops equipment freezing. Bonus of nice warm hands all day as it heats hoses and poles. Heats to 60°c but at brush jets its 43°c fully adjustable to lower for colder times. I will post some pics probably tomorrow.

That is a smart looking van, love the reflective writing. I would love to have a hot system. Like the mushrooms, watch you dont get any growing :huh:

Dartmoor is my neighbour its proper psilli up there lol
Lol

Just wanted to know no on the hose reel you know the fittings. Do they ever leak. Any drips. Looking at them I bet they don't.

Back