Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Window Cleaning Software Do You All Use

I started with George for window cleaning and gutter cleaning and have moved over to Aworka... Works well and good back up from Chris.

I use window cleaner pro bit more expensive at £20 a month but it doed expences, profit quotes everything you could need id be lost wothout it!

No its all on pc and i just print off work thats due, they dont do a phone version but do, do a pda vrsion which just links up to your pc to update tge program:)

Downloaded the trail version of wcp, has a lot of features but don't really get the PDA bit now. Bit like FAX machines pagers betamax video recorders brilliant at the time. Aworka has some stuff just in a different way I think their approach to having a mobile version is the right direction but needs to work offline. Lot of guys in America use Customer factor has lot more features than the previous two but costs more. We added some more stuff to Roundpartner to make it more useful like sync with google Calender and refine the existing features like adding a new customer quickly.

I keep all my customer details on index cards and my appointments on my phone. All bookwork is done by hand. Only takes a few minutes each day. With the way I 'organize' my work I don't believe the technology could cope. Either that, or I couldn't!

John

Back