Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie from other forum!

windyman

Hi folks..

Just registered on here. Been WC for yrs. I was on the window-tools forum, but it seems to have disappeared?? Anyone on here know what happened?

I think chip on here used to use other one too, helpful bloke.

Anyway, looks like a good site!

Welcome Windyman!

As for the other forum, yes I used to browse it to occasionally but I think it wen't down for some other reason.

James.

Hey, welcome.

Wow now getting members from other forums! you will love it here. everyone is very helpful.

thanks for the accolades /emoticons/wink.png not sure what's happening at window tools, probably an update or forgot to pay the bill, it's happened before, next time i buy something off peter i'll ask him, but there's a few familiar names here and hope to see a few more, there are far more usefull folk than me!

anyway, i wanted to join another forum, and this one is comparable as it's also done by a w/c with hands on exp and a relaxed approach, another forum i'll not name is apparently folk who are'nt hands on and uptight if you say anything bad about a product they endorse, and practically want your bank details to join

Maybe, i was there for a short time before i realized what an unpleasant place it was and with my experience of running forums etc over the years i decided to set up camp myself.

thanks for the accolades /emoticons/smile.png not sure what's happening at window tools, probably an update or forgot to pay the bill, it's happened before, next time i buy something off peter i'll ask him, but there's a few familiar names here and hope to see a few more, there are far more usefull folk than me!

anyway, i wanted to join another forum, and this one is comparable as it's also done by a w/c with hands on exp and a relaxed approach, another forum i'll not name is apparently folk who are'nt hands on and uptight if you say anything bad about a product they endorse, and practically want your bank details to join
Cool. Look forward to trying to be of some use here anyway.

i'm sure you will

i thought i was the only one who just used to use one forum, seems there's a few, but between here and window tools (if it gets back up) i think we'll be able to put the world to rights:D

Back