Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washing Calculator

So do you think it's a wise idea to give instant quotes on a website?
Yeah or I would'nt be wanting to do it lol. It does'nt need to be an exact quote. Aslong as it close and you can add a disclaimer at the bottom.
Ive thought it through and know the downsides to it. /emoticons/wink.png

I've not seen one myself available to download for pressure washing but guess you can get a bespke one made up using a freelancer.

Do you have the link of that site using one as would be good to see?

I've not seen one myself available to download for pressure washing but guess you can get a bespke one made up using a freelancer.
Do you have the link of that site using one as would be good to see?
Nah ive been looking for it myself. It was an add on facebook I got the link from. I see it all the time. Ive been waiting on it showing again. haha. I was going to ask the lad if he could send it to me. When the add pops up again Ill post it in here

When you go to quote a job you take travel time and fuel consumption in to account, Your saving a journey there and back.... money saved on fuel and time travelling there. Like I did mention in a previous post its an instant quote, no phone calls or waiting on e-mail replys from a customers point of view

Its a rough idea, MK can charge more or less then the give quote, plus people want a quote there and then.

Its like when people ring ya they want a quote on the phone even though better to go one night in week and see the house..

The number of times i've been asked "how much for a 3 bed semi..." It depends on how many windows, doesn't it!

The number of times i've been asked "how much for a 3 bed semi..." It depends on how many windows, doesn't it!
Get it all the time, second one is, I live in [area] how much for houses there? lol
Window cleaning is a different ball game unless I know the street/area really well I need to visit the proeprty first like

Ok chaps how would you give an instant online quote on this one for instance :rolleyes:

Tarmac driveway (only half of it you can see in this pic)

View attachment 1803

Small paved area to (left front aspect)

View attachment 1804

Small block paving area (left front aspect)

View attachment 1805

Concrete path (right aspect)

View attachment 1806

Block paved terrace & steps (level 1 rear aspect)

View attachment 1807

Patio slab area (level 2 rear aspect)

View attachment 1808

Pool suround natural stone (level 3 rear aspect) you can just see at top of pic

View attachment 1809

Also

Clear all guttering from debris

Deep clean outside of guttering, fascia, soffit, cladding, windows & doors

Don't think an online quote app work work very well do you? :rolleyes:

Why turn it in to an argument? If you did'nt like my idea, don't post?

Measure it by square meter....

You can also add other option/filter as I intended;

- Weed killer/moss killer

- Re sand

-Obstacles

-Drainage

-Surface type

- etc etc blah blah blah

As said before it was a ruff idea of a price ''Estimate'', I dont know how far you travel, I go 50 miles. For everything except widow cleaning unless commercial.

Im my deffence I did say there was downfalls and I was well aware of them, you said you couldnt see a plus side. Ive juts pointed out several. Yet you come back with that reply... As stated earlier looking for an argument or just trolling

Don't be silly M as I'm just pointing out not all enquires will be easy to incorporate into an online quote calculator.

You would need a complicated bespoke app to cater for multiple quotes like that. Then they are only as good as the information given by the potential customer.

All be it an online estimate you would still have to see the job to give an accurate quote surely?

May I add compeditors can use your online quote calculator to also get a rough idea of your prices so can use that information to their advantage.

You run a service based company and one of the most impotant services you can offer your potential customers is to speak with them face to face so they can build trust in you.

personally i prefer to talk to the customer as i reckon i would have a better chance of selling my service to the person , i think the site calculator is a bit impersonal as it dosent give you a chance to make an impression on the customer, personally i find customer service is very important but thats only my opinion, let us know if this generates more work through your site and maybe it is the way to go ,

Latest Posts

Back