Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

St Johns

CNS-southwest

had a call today and i asked them to email as little one was making a smell ti bring a man to tears.

they sent me this:

Hello you sexy beast,

Many thanks for your time today, further to our conversation, just a quick email to forward my contact details. Please find the attached brochure with an overview of all of the courses we offer.

As an Executive for St John Ambulance, I am able to assist with any of your First Aid and Health and Safety needs. My direct telephone number is provided, please feel free to contact me with any request.

At St John Ambulance we offer a range of first aid and health and safety courses that have been developed in line with key health and safety organizations such as the Health and Safety Executive, British Safety Council and Institute of Occupational Safety and Health which include:

First Aid at Work

Emergency First Aid at Work

Health and Safety Basics

Fire Marshal

Moving and Handling

DSE Risk Assessment

Health and Safety Basics

From our courses you gain a student handbook, three year qualification, reminders on Requalification’s.

St John Ambulance also offers In House training to meet the demands of your organization. Each course can be tailored to meet your specific requirements which would enhance its relevance and benefit your employees.

Please find below my direct telephone number should you require any assistance please don not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely

do we recon it sounds worthwhile looking into a bit more?

Latest Posts

Back