Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Review Of Weloveflyers

O

OoO

I decided to give these guys a go as the price attracted me, and I also got a discount as I pay for VIP.

I emailed across the flyer, and within minutes I had an email saying it was ready for print.

At the time, an issue had popped up with invoicing, but Phil kept me updated and the delay was around 10 minutes.

He advised he had to change a couple of things but no extra charge was made to me.

Payment was made and I was told the day I should receive them.

Phil kept to his word and this morning I had an email/text from DPD and an email from Phil advising on the 1 hour window.

Never ever had problems with DPD in all the years I have dealt with them. I am probably into triple figures for parcels delivered by them!

Now onto the important bit!!!

The flyer is excellent, the quality is fantastic and really impressed for the money.

As it stands the total cost was just over £50 for 2500 A5 Leaflets!! One job will recoup that!

I will be using WeLoveFlyers from now on.

I wish they would have kept the 170 paper weight option tho!!

Damo

Thanks for the review Damo, glad you're so happy with the service.

I'll look at bringing back a medium weight option. I didn't feel like there was enough difference between the 135 and the 170 to make it worth having both options, that's why I switched the 170 for the much heavier option, but maybe I should still have something in the middle ... or maybe drop the 135 for the 170 as the price difference isn't that great anyway so might as well just offer the better option.

I'll think about it this weekend and update next week.

i think 300 is too heavy and 135 is too light! 170 has a lovely fell /emoticons/wink.png

Anyways i will be ordering again very soon /emoticons/biggrin.png

thats cheap damo. i dont like dpd tho, they always seem to call at school run times for my parcels and last time i used them i paid next day and they cancelled because of snow. i never got the parcel for 5 days. yet royal mail were out in snow and everything. if there was a different delivery service id deff get some. i think home made fliers are ok but its nice to look pro.

Hi JDMW, I'm sorry you've had bad experience with DPD in the past, but they've always been excellent with any deliveries we've made with them. As with all major delivery companies, they do offer facilities to rearrange delivery if the time is inconvenient, or they have the option to ask for it to be left with a neighbour.

I don't know the specific circumstances of the occasion you're talking about, but it's possible that the snow at the point of origin was the problem, so although Royal Mail were out in your area, that doesn't mean that they were out in the area where your delivery was coming from. (and hopefully snow won't be a problem for much longer!)

The main benefit of going for pro flyers is actually cost - when you are using a large number of flyers, printing them off at home will very quickly become much more expensive (as well as time-consuming) than if you were to buy them in bulk. And the fact that they look a whole lot better as well is just an added bonus!

Good stuff how much for 5,000 flyers?
As an example, 5000 single-sided A5 flyers, full-colour, on 135gsm glossy paper with printer sponsorship and including 6-7 working day delivery are £67.68

VIP members of WCF get a 10% discount.

If you want to try any other combinations (eg. double-sided, different paper, faster delivery) just visit the website and play around with the options, the price updates instantly to show you how much it will cost you.

royal mail are good for me, i know the postman so he just signs for me and hided them in my greenhouse for me lol

ill get a design up and give this a go, im desperate to get more customers and my fliers currently arnt working, maybe its because they look tacky doing them at home.

Dpd are good citylink are ****
Iv'e always found city link ok, it's Yodel I have had trouble with. There's never anyone in at our house during the day so city link leave a card for me to rearrange delivery, collect etc. yodel just return to sender!

I recently had a parcel coming to Sussex from Surrey and it took nearly three weeks to get here, most of that time was spent in the yodel system, the last two days it was with city link!

royal mail are good for me, i know the postman so he just signs for me and hided them in my greenhouse for me lol ill get a design up and give this a go, im desperate to get more customers and my fliers currently arnt working, maybe its because they look tacky doing them at home.
I got 10,000 flyers made when I started four years ago and still have half of them. I use them when canvassing but I don't expect to get work from them directly. If you want customers you need to knock on doors. As many doors as it takes, there's no better way! If you can hand your flyer to a customer then you've a better chance of getting the work.

I have asked this once before, but cant find the old thread.....But now ready yo order i think.

I have leaflet that i can email to you, but i want double sided, i have no design for the other side yet, So i would need a price for

1 design and 2500 double sided leaflets, (one side my design).

This would be great, I am looking to order over the weekend.

Thanks

ordered my flyers a few days ago, shud be here monday fingers crossed /emoticons/smile.png cant wait.

I have asked this once before, but cant find the old thread.....But now ready yo order i think.
I have leaflet that i can email to you, but i want double sided, i have no design for the other side yet, So i would need a price for

1 design and 2500 double sided leaflets, (one side my design).

This would be great, I am looking to order over the weekend.

Thanks
Hi Shazzy,

It depends what exact options you choose (eg. paper thickness, delivery speed, sponsorship) but prices for 2,500 double-sided A5 flyers start from £49.59

Cost of designing a single side is normally £27. Obviously, you qualify for VIP discount, so total cost for design and print would start from: £68.93

If you think you'll use them, it's always worth ordering more in one go, rather than two smaller lots. So you could get 5,000 instead of 2,500 and it would only cost you about £18 extra.

If you want to check out the other options available, have a look here: http://www.weloveflyers.co.uk/order.php

When you're ready to order, submit your order on there, but don't pay. I'll email you an invoice for the discounted price. Also, the order system assumes that if you're ordering double-sided print you want double-sided design which will put the price up, so don't include design at all when you're ordering the printing and I'll know to add it on afterward. (Hope that makes sense! :huh: )

350gsm and glossy paper. We love flyers I have been enjoying flyer dropping with the ones that you did for Hotwash window cleaners. They are top quality and I still can't get over how cheap they were and the ordering process is very good indeed.

100% we will be repeat customers.

Top printing skills.

Hi there, are these prices still the same?

I'm working on another flyer on cs6 at the moment.
Hi Newbie cleaner,

Prices vary according to what options you choose, Shazzy's order was a little bit different from normal because she wanted double-sided printing but she only needed one side designed for her, so some of the prices I mentioned in my post to her were unique to that particular job. But as a rough guide:

2,500 single-sided A5 flyers start from £47 but with all the added extra options can go up to as much as £169.03

Ordering extra always works out cheaper in the long-run, so the base prices for higher quantities are:

5,000 from £67.68

10,000 from £113.74

20,000 from £218.55

All prices include delivery, and if you become a VIP member here on WCF, you will be able to see the discount code you need to enter on our website to receive an extra 10% discount off these prices as well.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock