Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

30 Cleans A Day As A Traditional Window Cleaner.

dth

Ive just been speaking to a traditional window cleaner who claim's to clean 30 house in a day.

Is this possible.

I`ll get some grief for this!

Yes because he misses the one above conservatories and sloping roofs (maybe even the frosted glass) lol....

Did you ask him what time does he start and finish, what type of houses and is that a full clean or just fronts?

I Spose if they were on the same street all next to each other it's possible but that's going some.
If there like the houses about here you could easily do 30 in a day, the only problem is you cant charge 10.00 per house.

i dont buy it, all window cleaners i chat to when im out claim silly things. its called letting the comp think your doing well. you wouldnt go round telling people your doing bad would you if you were. i always tell ppl im well busy if im not. means your in demand then.

i think he does about 18-20 a day. i couldnt do 30 wfp a day if they were all together.

If you did 3 an hour for 10 hours but I don't know many trad cleaners that work more than 6 hours a day. But 30 houses is do-able. Shouldn't really compare yourself to others as it is the quickest way to get you down.

if there on the same street then yes, but if there all over the shop no chance!

speed isnt everything, its one way to get a bad name when the quality of the job isnt that good. takes one person to destroy a business.

if they were bungalows then yes.

3 custys x 10 hours means he done 1 house every 20 mins. he has to be really fit. most homes have 10-15 windows ( ones i do have. )

this also means he never stopped for food and drink because he had to start at 7am till 5pm. its only just started getting lighter at night aswell. not saying he did and not saying he didnt. were all open to an opinion aint we lol /emoticons/biggrin.png

someone tell me my maths are **** lol :rolleyes: :lol:

if there on the same street then yes, but if there all over the shop no chance! speed isnt everything, its one way to get a bad name when the quality of the job isnt that good. takes one person to destroy a business.

if they were bungalows then yes.

3 custys x 10 hours means he done 1 house every 20 mins. he has to be really fit. most homes have 10-15 windows ( ones i do have. )

this also means he never stopped for food and drink because he had to start at 7am till 5pm. its only just started getting lighter at night aswell. not saying he did and not saying he didnt. were all open to an opinion aint we lol /emoticons/biggrin.png

someone tell me my maths are **** lol :rolleyes: :lol:
You can be fast and do a good job at the same time. 3 houses an hour? Must be painting the frames as well.
What size houses do you think he cleaning?

Ill take a shot in the dark.

Front - 2 upstairs, 1 down and a door, Back would be the same with same maybe have 3 upstair on some houses. Thats what council house around here have

Any traditional cleaner that takes 20 mins to clean a house like that either has OCD or is just starting out.

good question smurf, probs cos their making up for low prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You cant charge 10.00 for something thats takes about 10 mins to clean can you.
Even if you could and were charging that, Say you cleaned 15 in a half shift would you really just stop there and go home? I think not. You would clean as much as you could in a working day.

council homes round here have

front: 2 up 1 down front door

Side: 2 up 1 down

Back: 2 up 2 down back door

they call me m. i cleaned a bungalow with conny in 10 mins and got told pound a min, you sure you did all the glass, ill check yano.

other people say woow thats fast only 15 mins, last time it took you 25 mins

here our council homes are in pairs so you get sides aswell. never seen homes all in a row about here.

I`ll get some grief for this!
Yes because he misses the one above conservatories and sloping roofs (maybe even the frosted glass) lol....
/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png .LOL i Hear Ya mate

i dont buy it, all window cleaners i chat to when im out claim silly things. its called letting the comp think your doing well. you wouldnt go round telling people your doing bad would you if you were. i always tell ppl im well busy if im not. means your in demand then.i think he does about 18-20 a day. i couldnt do 30 wfp a day if they were all together.
Thats a good comment mate, let the comp think your doing well. But i dont believe its possible to do 30 houses a day on a ladder.

must have slow cleaners in my area then lol local trads round here take 30 mins to do houses lol

Back