Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Designs...

prob much more than that to be honest, I got a car done a while back and it was just the logo on the doors, and back window and that cost about £120. To do a van including design etc I think it would be £500+

My van is really nicely designed and it cost me close to £200, for a sky van your probs talking £650-£900 because its one all over decal, very expensive.

James.

A friend of mine had his trailer and Sprinter wrapped - looked fantastic, but one of the lads working for him went down a narrow lane and some brambles ripped it to shreds - still needs looking after.

A friend of mine had his trailer and Sprinter wrapped - looked fantastic, but one of the lads working for him went down a narrow lane and some brambles ripped it to shreds - still needs looking after.
I don't think I could handle it if I spent that much money on a van decal and it got scratched, I'd go mad.

Back