Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Has anyone used these guys???

Hinty

I guess they're pretty much like PayPal right? They set up direct debits for customers to automatically pay you & probs take a nice charge for themselves?

I have never seen them before, can anyone enlighten this?

James.

Guest tom cronin

I looked at this, does look good to be fair, it's 12£ a month, they give u a four digit code and u simply give this to ur customers so they can pay online. It'll only be good if the customers bother to use it !!

I have Paypal on my site.It only gets used for a few customers that I can never catch at home.You only pay when it's used and it's a trusted brand that most will recognise.If though you had dozens of customers a week paying online it would be worth looking into at £12 a month.Would customers trust their details with this brand though?

Yeah I can see why they are not upfront about there prices, I use paypal to handle online payments through my website and there charges come out at around 54p for a £10 payment. I look at like I would pay this in petrol, driving back out to the customer to try and collect again, it is roughly the charge I pay for cheques and it doesn't waste any of my time.

If nobody pays online one month then I dont have to pay any paypal charges. I would have to take over £220 in online payments each month for this method to be cheaper than paypal, and it is just not used that often. We do evening collections, so get around 98% of people in anyway, this really is only to catch the ones that fall through the net.

Plus I wouldn't want a large number of my customers paying online, I make more money if they pay me in cash. If all my customers paid online, I would really have to rethink my pricing structure, to account for a percent of my pie going to using this type of service.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.