Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

HOW MANY WINDOWS A DAY WITH WFP

Guest startingupinbelfast

Guest ricoclay

Garden ADE.......you still not made the leap to WFP yet??? 24 to 30 houses a day doing Trad?? My god........do you wear your pants on the outside of your trousers? HAHAHAHA

If you get time to count the windows you get another house in a day, are you talking 30 semi detached or teranced. I did about 10 houses which total just under 200 quid, but don't do much on a Monday couldn't tell you how many windows they have and two houses where first cleans

If you get time to count the windows you get another house in a day, are you talking 30 semi detached or teranced. I did about 10 houses which total just under 200 quid, but don't do much on a Monday couldn't tell you how many windows they have and two houses where first cleans

10 nicely priced houses then :)

James.

• 4 weeks later...

I make and test brushes so I tend to look at it by each pane of glass and or size of area

Method of cleaning is vital for cleaning time and profitability; this starts with selecting the most suitable brush.

A full time window cleaner servicing residential customers may clean several hundred panes of glass each day and over 3,000 panes a week, so selecting the correct brush to use is important.

Commercial windows can be a greater – area of glass cleaned.

There are other things to take into consideration that will depend on your round.

Richard

Just last week we ( the lad I worked for) we done a large secondary school between us around 600 medium sized windows between 2 of us, that was with the ionics hot wash system so not sure if it's faster with hot or not I've never used cold system, but I suppose it is what method you use, I split mine into blocks of Maby 6 windows do all the frames (tops and sides) then go back along to do the glass and sills gives the frames time to dry and you won't get streaks first time round, seems to be the fastest method for me and can fly throughout them with a perfect finish.

No need doing them at speed if it turns out bad I would rather do 30 good windows than 100 bad.

Guest badbusdriver

I average about 100 a day but I have only been doing it for about 3 months now

100 houses a day!, you are taking the p**s surely?!. I can only assume they are either tiny houses, very close together, you are not cleaning them properly (well, what i would consider properly), or a combination of the above!. Going by my average house price, if i were to do 100 houses i would be making £1200-£1400 per day, ha ha!.

In some of my areas where i have quite a lot of houses relatively close together, i might get through 20 at a push.

I average about 100 a day but I have only been doing it for about 3 months now

100 houses a day!, you are taking the p**s surely?!. I can only assume they are either tiny houses, very close together, you are not cleaning them properly (well, what i would consider properly), or a combination of the above!. Going by my average house price, if i were to do 100 houses i would be making £1200-£1400 per day, ha ha!.

In some of my areas where i have quite a lot of houses relatively close together, i might get through 20 at a push.

Well said badbusdriver

IMO 100 houses per day is near impossible, also you must have a good size water tank and always remember ist quality not quan***y, because in the end if a bad job is done you will just loose your work, I've seen me spend far to much time on sertain houses just to get them right I would rather do that than leave them in a state.

There are only 2 types of job good and bad and I won't leave until its good :-) and 100 good jobs per day is impossible

Guest badbusdriver

One other observation.

If you were working 8 hours per day, 100 houses would mean you are spending 4.8 minutes on each house, and that is including the time it takes getting from house to house. Even 10 hours per day would only put that up to 6 minutes per house.

Hmmm.....!

Guest badbusdriver

he probably means windows rather than houses, which would be about 10-15 houses, as he said he's relatively new to it, that would make sense to me

Of course chip, i'm sure you are right, after all the ***le of the thread is 'how many windows a day with wfp', doh!.

If you are reading this rioclay, sorry!, my fault for not paying proper attention, :-)

• 4 years later...

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.