Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Commercial Gutter Cleaning Quote

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Window Cleaner

going to quote for commercial guttering job tomorow they want gutters emptied, and 1 down pipe definatly replacing maybe 2, just looking to see how much you lot would be looking to charge for a job this size as dont want to undercut myself. building in question is the large white one
post-6043-0-71455000-1362512197_thumb.jpg

View attachment 1268

Well won't be ladder or gutter vac job by the looks of it, could be a cherry picker job, so could be quite pricey.

i was thinking it needs a cherry picker but the pictures are from google maps and are old but apparently they have installed something so you can access to the roof since these pictures were took, going to have a look tomorrow and provide a firm quote, the owner has said if i can do at a reasonable price then iv got the job, im thinking around the £5-600 mark its 2 man job 1-2 days work and if mewps needed then then goes on top of quoted price, only asked as haven't done a gutter job this size before so looking to see what others would be looking charge, i normally charge around £20 per length of guttering on domestic work and you can see in pic by the scale of the house to this building its a lot bigger so im thinking £5-600 seems reasonable.

Yer have a look tomorrow and see how easy the access is then you will also be able to see a bit better the length of time too, if a days work for 2 then that price sounds about right, see what you think after seeing it tomorrow.

I would pass on that one myself. To be honest I've delt with ppl like that before and they want work done for next to nothing :rolleyes:

Anyway good luck with the quote /emoticons/wink.png

If going for it don't be cheap as it's a big job and would need hire equipment I would suggest... Good Luck.. /emoticons/smile.png

Back