Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Get Sooooo Bored Come 1Pm...

browny

i like to get out early in the mornings, ussually on the glass by 8.45, but come 12-1 i get sooo bored i loose the will to keep going, do you guys get this ;/

i love working on my own, i dont rush and all i think about the whole way through each house is.. another tenner in my pocket. lovely jubbly lol. i dont have the balls to knock doors. i did ask ppl in the streettoday but most said they had one. how can so many ppl have a cleaner.

i only work 9-12.

i love working on my own, i dont rush and all i think about the whole way through each house is.. another tenner in my pocket. lovely jubbly lol. i dont have the balls to knock doors. i did ask ppl in the streettoday but most said they had one. how can so many ppl have a cleaner. i only work 9-12.
I was the same when I started but after you pick up 2-3 houses for it. You seen get the hang of it. Its by far the best way to pick up work

When your feeling bored just imagine how you would feel if you was working in a factory on about a tenner a hour when you can earn £30 a hour easy!

You will soon keep going.

Or set yourself a goal.

Start saving for a holiday or a car and you will soon work harder,faster and want to earn more.

Its a easy job,yes

its boring but what job isnt?

Your your own boss and the world is your oyster.

If you worked 1 or 2 hours extra per day you can earn upto £300 extra week or £15k a year.Thats for 2 hours a day 5 days a week.

People in factories and shops think there rich earning that 40 hours a week 52 weeks a year!

When your feeling bored just imagine how you would feel if you was working in a factory on about a tenner a hour when you can earn £30 a hour easy!You will soon keep going.

Or set yourself a goal.

Start saving for a holiday or a car and you will soon work harder,faster and want to earn more.

Its a easy job,yes

If you worked 1 or 2 hours extra per day you can earn upto £300 extra week or £15k a year.Thats for 2 hours a day 5 days a week.

People in factories and shops think there rich earning that 40 hours a week 52 weeks a year!
spot on there. i could never get bored. if that day came id pack my job in. my work is kinda my life now. all the time im thinking bout work. maybe im a saddo lol :lol:

spot on there. i could never get bored. if that day came id pack my job in. my work is kinda my life now. all the time im thinking bout work. maybe im a saddo lol :lol:
You keep thinking like that and get yer sell oot canvassin'

Well said.

I've been a window cleaner all my life and self employed for 4 years and building a nice little empire and love it.

I spent one year in a factory and nearly done a stretch,couldn't hack it.10 years on those people in that factory look done in .

Nope. Love it. On me own at me own pace. Same as shazz once got me £125 I'm off. Yesterday coz it was nice worked till 4. Nearly had a nose bleed but was enjoying the sunshine.

Jobs are printed off the night before and then usually a race to see who finishes first.

i couldnt work inside again. i love being out on a nice spring morning all that fresh air, its better if the sun is shining coz ppl talk more then lol

Have you seen the forcast for monday /emoticons/biggrin.png

High winds and below freezing again all day and the rest of the week some could even get snow.

i couldnt work inside again. i love being out on a nice spring morning all that fresh air, its better if the sun is shining coz ppl talk more then lol

pffft its only till weds then its warming up again lol. looks like i will delay my work for 2 days lol :lol:

i like to get out early in the mornings, ussually on the glass by 8.45, but come 12-1 i get sooo bored i loose the will to keep going, do you guys get this ;/
8.45 Early, thats not early LOL, thats an afternoon shift.
Set your self some objectives things you'd like to buy yoursef or things to buy the dustbin lids (kids), thats what i do mate irt keeps me motivated.

When your feeling bored just imagine how you would feel if you was working in a factory on about a tenner a hour when you can earn £30 a hour easy!You will soon keep going.

Or set yourself a goal.

Its a easy job,yes

id like to know what factorys are paying a tenner a hour ill jump at it.

yeh factories near me only pay 8 quid max and supervisors get 9 quid. if ur on agency you can get 11 ph but they normally say the next day theres no work.

yeh factories near me only pay 8 quid max and supervisors get 9 quid. if ur on agency you can get 11 ph but they normally say the next day theres no work.
£6.50 to £7 here thats yer lot.

Latest Posts

Back