Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price Increase

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

That time of year when most will probably be thinking about it?

Heres what ive got...

Dear Valued customer

First of all, allow me to thank you for being such a loyal and consistent customer to [business name] over the last few years/months Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we hope we have been successful in providing you with excellent customer service. We are always looking to improve our service so we will be starting to wipe the fames and ledges of your windows as well as the sills (we currently do that already)

I never like having to write this letter, but it's unfortunately sometimes necessary. Due to rising fuel costs and general business costs we are going to be raising our prices on our Window Cleaning Service. The increase will be ______ and will take effect beginning 1/04/13.

This price increase is minimal, and something we must do in order to continue to provide you with the quality you've come to expect. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me immediately on M: [phone number] / E:

Very good letter M.

Have you used that one before and if so what responce did you get?

I wouldn’t dare send that letter myself M, more like something like this below, you could embellish it to your business, (a bit)

Dear Sir

I am writing with regards to prices for the forthcoming season for the service we provide for you.

We have been forced once more to look at our cost. The price increase has been kept as low as possible. New price will come into effect ……

Thank you for your continued support and we look forwards to continuing to provide you with our service in the future.

Yours sincerely

Window Cleaner

Funny enough I have just come off the phone with a customer that had their driveway and patio cleaned last year. So had a quick look how much they paid last time then added on an extra fiver to cover the increase in pressure washer fuel which they were more than happy to pay.

Now booked in for £265 including sanding for 2 mornings work so can't be sniffed at chaps /emoticons/smile.png

If you don't ask then you don't get. Simples....

Suppose I all depends on how low you set the price in the first place to warrent all the grief in telling ppl it is going to cost them more.

Suppose I all depends on how low you set the price in the first place to warrent all the grief in telling ppl it is going to cost them more.
Prices go up every year. The ones that are going up this time is from a round I bought last year.

Im keepin my prices the same /emoticons/smile.png just putting 1,2 up that are way underpriced

Back