Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

get one month free VIP membership!

Gavin

Well sort of, as you know I have been working on the VIP area of the site adding forums and features. Soon I will need to test this and get some content going in the new VIP forums which are currently empty. So you will get to use some of the new features etc but the VIP forums will be fairly empty as they are new. I am hoping you guys will help me out in testing and getting some initial content in them.

First 5 members to reply get one month free.

i'd happily try it for the month, but would be fine just listening to others ravings, and don't know if i'd make the best use of the extras being a technophobe, and think longer serving members should get it ahead of me

Ok your in. Windyman.

As there is not as much interest as I first thought forget the posting etc to win as first post states I will just accept 2 more members if anyone replys by 12.00am

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ad Blocker Detected

Please disable your ad blocker

Our forum relies on ads to pay for the servers and our time maintaining and running the forum.

Sadly running a forum like this is not free, and due to our popularity, we need servers that can handle the amount of traffic and resources our forum uses.

If you do not wish to see ads on our site, please consider supporting the forum with a membership subscription.

Accept